Treasure hunt!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Ritunn, Jan 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's funny how this world works eh? I was just there.
  2. Maybe you could add more hints...

Btw, most unofficial outposts are built with stone >.>...
  3. Well with over 100 other people having viewed this thread and likely hunting too. Its not exactly like I want to make it easy.
  4. It's just merely not easy, it's kind of impossible.
    "near water"
    "past a lone acacia tree"
    "near a unofficial outpost built with stone"
    that's literally anywhere in the frontier.

however, add in
    "within 1000 blocks of any spawn"
    and you suddenly have no biomes where acacia trees grow...
    ... is the tree even in the right biome, or did you plant it?
  5. Did I ever say it was a savannah biome? And no I did not plant it, it was just there. Its quite odd actually that my favorite tree was just there.
  6. Welp, even not taking the biome into account....

I just scanned the world map within a 1000 radius of every spawn... nothing matches what you wrote. Unless the sand blocks cannot be seen from the map, or the "unofficial outpost" is actually just a bunch of rubble now or covered in snow...
  7. You really want that treasure, don't you? If its so hard to find though just give up don't complain to me please. In the real world was treasure easy to find? Or was it near impossible?
  8. I do not really want the treasure. I merely want a fair contest.
    If you are so flustered about everyone's complaints, maybe you shouldn't be running a contest.
    Hosts are supposed to abide by their client's wishes, not the other way around unless we're following rules of order. Complaints are meant to be accepted by the host, not thrown in the trash. Especially if you've gotten multiple of the same complaint.

If you refuse to acknowledge these faults, that's your loss. No one will attempt your treasure hunt. Maybe someone will happily stumble upon it and you'll never know. That might be for the best.
    Rhythmically likes this.
  9. You can actually give the biome and the near outpost. For example, kaptrix's treasure hunt was hard, but she gave more clues.
    She said like: Stone Beach at /wild N or Forest near /wild E. Even though she gave those clues, the chests were still hard to find. Try to make the treasure hunting possible, and everyone will be happy. :)
  10. I'm fine with your complaints. Really not many people have complained anyways, about 2 or 3. This is fair as you all have the same info. So there is nothing unfair, not being specific is part of the fun. This is meant to be an adventure in the frontier and really the treasure is just a nice little bonus.
  11. I would if the outpost had a name. And the biome is ether a plains or really cut down forest. Hard to decide there.
  12. I thought maybe Forrest Fenn was a clue. He was also an art dealer, so I searched all over near the ABSOLUTELY AMAZING pixel art "painting" by center spawn, but found nothing.
  13. I think I know what outpost it is, but I can't find it on the map. :l
    Dufne likes this.
  14. This is getting quite intense if I where to say. I really just thought that maybe 1 or 2 people would try to find it, but last time I went on I got on I got a lot of PMs. Anyways you're all getting close I will tell you that.
  15. I've given up on this, but there's actually only one outpost that fits his description.
    Just use /map while hopping frontier spawns, pan around, and you'll see what i mean :3
    >.> well the treasure isn't actually at the outpost, according to the hints.
  16. Nice observation.
  17. I've added more treasure for you all to find. I was almost caught too putting the stuff in the chest. Anyways stuff is still there so go try and find it. If ya want.
  18. this it? :3
    Shadow_dcord likes this.
  19. Congratulations it is!
    Cords to treasure X9986.300 Y63 Z421.700
  20. Uh?
    All I see is a regular bow, a book saying it's for the treasure hunt, 1 cupid arrow and 1 diamond.
    Fortune_V likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.