Train Station Near Annex

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by TasteOfTerror, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Hellooooooooooo!
    I wanted to show some progress on the next train station for Lakeside! This one is near Annex.

I decided to switch things up and thought this color palette looked great! The window design I found online and I think it fits the build pretty well - please let me know of other blocks that go with this! I'd like to switch it up ;) I've been thinking a touch of Nether Brick but haven't checked how that looks :p

To those who checked out this place before this post, yes, I decided to take down the second level. It didn't suit the size of the buildings around it and I felt it was too close to the walkway! People would have to strain their necks in order to see the entire build ! Anyway, these are the dimensions I have planned. It kinda sucks there is a river behind it :/. I'll have to do a some terra-forming to patch that up :)

Let me know what you think! I'm quite uncertain about the roof currently so any suggestions are welcomed! Feel free to stop by and check it out in person too! It's located east of the Lakeside Entrance Portal near Annex; you can use 3D Map to find it easily as well!

If you'd like to reside or build at Lakeside, feel free to ask me and I can help you out with that ;)

Thanks for checking this out!
  2. Looking great so far!

Don't forget to add a clock somewhere, so that passengers know how late their trains are! ;)
    ShelLuser and TasteOfTerror like this.
  3. looks nice what SMP ur on ??

any idia how your gonna do your railway cous it needs tho add up tho the size cous it looks pretty damm large

is it far from the outpost ??
    TasteOfTerror likes this.
  4. smp7
  5. I've already built the rail but I see your point! They are a bit out of scale :p
  6. Looks good. As soon as I get the interiors I've been hired to do finished I'll be back out a Lakeside more. If you need to go through Guse Castle you need to talk to me first so I can let the hubby know.
  7. Update: Sorry for the slow progress. I've been busy with other projects and haven't really worked much on the station. Since the last time I posted, I've filled in the ground, added flooring, and added tracks. Speaking of tracks, I've decided to use a larger scale for the tracks in this project. Minecraft tracks are just too small for the scale so I made custom tracks and I'll be adding custom trains. Within the custom trains, I'll be adding the actual Player Transport. It may be hard to comprehend, but I will basically be adding trains to a few of these tracks and within the trains will be the actual transport to different parts across town. You'll understand when its done :p

The idea is that the trains will have their own little platforms and when departuring they will travel out that large exit

I'll be chipping away at the project every week and I'll try and post project updates here! Happy Holidays :D