[Trading] ICC Eggnog for PPP Armor

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Zion_Moyer, Jan 4, 2018.

1. I have been wanting a set of the PPP Armor ever since it has came out and I always thought, how could I get my hands on it. Well, this is the best thing I could come up with.

So, I am trading a Rare ICC Eggnog to try to find a full set of unused PPP Armor. If you have these items and are looking to trade please send me a PM and we will complete the trade!
  2. there is only one complete set right now as far as i am aware you might just want to pm the owner
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  3. I believe that last time I checked on the Rare Promos and Where They Have Ended up thread there were 2 people and a few with 3 pieces. This might have changed though since last time I looked.
  4. 1 complete and a few with 3 i think
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  5. I would love to have an EggNog but sadly I can't do the trade as I only have 1 piece of the PPP armor.
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  6. Welp, all you need is 3 more and you can have yourself a freshly squeezed ICC Eggnog =P.
  7. Talk to Roslyn about it, I think he has a set or a few. A player who had a few of the pieces got banned so their stuff is probably gone.
  8. Fresh? i think its over 4 years old so its likely a bit sour
  9. Bits of cow make it a great preservative though :D
    cubefragment likes this.
  10. As far as I know, Roslyn doesn’t want to get rid of it and I don’t feel like it’s okay to throw his name out there when he hasn’t replied to this or shown interest. I say this because it’s annoying when people do that to me about my max shoes.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  11. You know I was kinda thinking about this as I typed it, but I mean, milk doesn't go bad within 4 years.... right? :p
  12. I wasn’t aware of this I am just stating what I know, it is very possible that he didn’t see this thread as he may have been doing something else and he may in fact want an icc eggnog.
    Cardman142 and Zion_Moyer like this.
  13. I actually have seen this thread. Just haven't commented. Also PUBG SACH???
    Zion_Moyer, Sachrock and kaptrix like this.
  14. You still selling this?
    Can offer 5m Rupees. Don't think its worth an entire PPPP set IMO. But you may wait until another set is assembled and try again I guess :S
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  15. I am currently not looking to sell this item. I was just going to see if I could get any interest in a trade but I think I will be adding another item to see if I can level out the playing field.