Top 10 Blocks Desired/In need by Players

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by iMigzy, Dec 30, 2016.

1. 1.

I was just wondering what blocks are in demand by players and what blocks sell quickly.
  2. I would guess obsidian, bookshelves, and quartz.
  3. Desired by the uses :

chests, trap chests, iron blocks, redstone blocks, hoppers, stone, obsidian , quartz, stone bricks, wood (any type)

You will make money for sure if you sell one of those
  4. Here is a list of blocks that are in demand (in no particular order):
    quartz blocks
    cobblestone
    stone
    sand
    glass
    obsidian
    glowstone
    sandstone
    packed ice
    dark oak logs
    -
    Here is a list of other items that are in demand:
    shulker shells (and boxes)
    elytra
    beacons
    enchanted books
    enchanted tools
    promotional items
    xp bottles
    decorative player heads
    staff members' heads
  5. Thanks for the replies guys
  6. any type of wood
    quartz
    glass
    wool
    glowstone
    obby

that's about all I can think of besides the usual promos
  7. haha I've been farming obisdian for like 4 hours straight now.. rip need 33k obisian blocks
  8. Some demands come and go, but quartz, obsidian, packed ice, beacons and ore blocks will always be in some kind of demand because you can't easily get them (using farming and such). In fact: few weeks ago a DC of coal blocks sold in the auction for 100,000r. Not once, but two times shortly in a row making them also somewhat popular :)

Others will always be in demand as well, but their prices will drop. I remember the day when an enchanted Elytra got auctioned and the price went up above 100k. That was pretty awesome! Of course, those prices have dropped, I think an Elytra is now around 50k or less.
  9. Soon even decorative player heads will be semi obsolete business. Only the players that don't want to or have the time to change skins and farm them.. Would be the only ones buying them.

Wool always seems like a good bet.
  10. Well there is some blocks that are easy to get through farming which are the blocks I am keen on collecting. Obby, thats a long term process.