To whom do i mail to get the roads between the reses changed?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Roy_Manders, Jan 26, 2015.

  1. Hello,

    I heard that the roads between the reses can be changed if i bring the following:
    - A design in SP or on the server.
    - My own supplies
    - 10k each stretch
    - both borders agree (both mine)

    I have made a design now in SP, but before i collect the supplies needed to build the adjusted roads i would like to ask the person who can do this, if my design will be allowed.

    I have made a screenshot of my design:

    the res is located on SMP6 @ /v 12833 and /v 12832
  2. Send a pm to senior staff. Usually, they will be pretty fast:)
  3. Chickeneer Is pretty good with World Edit, I would ask him
  4. Use the link for the Senior Staff:
    It will message all the people you need at once =)
    One of us will be able to help you out.
  5. Also, given that it's a SP build, providing a schematic for the build to be used by us would make things 100x easier :)
    Building by just a screenshot can be quite tricky.