Time to first million rupees?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JonnyLong, Apr 23, 2015.

1. I had 1M once, Qwerty paid me to feel speshul.

I have yet to hit 1M yet, I have over 3M in promos in my vault I think, but rupee wise I only have ~550k
  2. So far, it is taking me 1170 days and counting to reach 1,000,000. I will update when I reach it.
  3. I had like 150,000r, then some issues happened and people gave me their money. Still don't know why.

I went from like 150,000r to 1,200,500r in a matter of 30 minutes.
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  4. First time took three me months. I spent a lot of rupees and time on a shop, tools, frontier base, vault pages. I still have a chest of stone tools at my base that I once thought were worth keeping.
  5. Feels like most people here are like "Well, someone gave me a million.."
    tuqueque likes this.
  6. Although I have reached a million before, it was not legit and I spent it all on my 1000th day party.

My most legit amount of rupees I've ever gotten was 200,000.
  7. That's insane! I thought I was doing well hitting 1 mil in 48 days... That's mind-blowing, man.

So many good stories here. It makes me wish I knew about this community 3 years ago!
  8. Are we talking an 8 figure sum?
  9. I was pretty slow on getting a million rupees, since money was never that big of a deal to me (still isn't). I'd guess it was about a year ago, when I really starting getting into the promo market.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  10. Took me over a year to make my first million, but over the last year I've magically made over 5 mil. Not sure how, but it keeps coming... Voting, referral contests, investing in promos, I suppose it all adds up when you do lots of small things here and there! :)
  11. Took me maybe 2-3 months. Helps when you work with those that know what needs to be done in order to make the money lol I'd have to be close to 2 or more at this point. Been banking it all in promos.
  12. I've never had 1 mill. :p
  13. Square info can't be shared, sorry.
  14. Yet you shared two pieces of that information with us already:
    If you can't/won't share the amount, then you shouldn't be describing to us how impressed you were about how huuuuuuugggge it was.
  15. To be fair, that's not information, it's a description. Ask 10 different people on EMC what they consider a 'huuuuuuugggge' amount of rupees and you'll get 10 different answers. So it indicates nothing which is communicable.

But I'm sooo curious </3

Can you tell us the first digit of the figure. Pretty please.
    JackBiggin likes this.
  16. I once let slip that Square is not actually a site where we stare at a square . . .
  17. lol :D
    BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  18. I know, you stare at a circle.
    BlackKnight1021 and f_Builder_s like this.
  19. I thought it was a triangle...
  20. It wasn't a 0.
    hashhog3000 and xHaro_Der like this.