Throwback 2013 - "Oh EMC" Parody to "Oh Christmas Tree"

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by Stads0, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Hey guys, was just going through some of my old stuff today and found this little gem so I thought I might as well share it to reminisce with some of the long time members who may have been around when we made this!

It's obviously not the best thing in the world but was a lot of fun to make at the time, well anyways hopefully some of you enjoy it old and new! ;)

If you're interested here's a link to the original thread from 3 years ago :confused::D
    Hashhog, 607, Eclipsys and 9 others like this.
  2. The time of year to get together, hold hands, and sing Christmas Carols.

Merry Christmas!
    Nickblockmaster and _Stads_ like this.
  3. We were looking for this while we were planning what we were going to do for Christmas. I found my recording, it was worse than I remembered. Luckily your mixing skills hid my dirge amongst those with more talent than me.

I did suggest we do a Fairy Tale of New York cover as it suited my voice better.
    607, _Stads_, Krysyy and 1 other person like this.
  4. I remember when you first made this, it's awesome :)
    _Stads_ and Krysyy like this.
  5. This looks amazing :p
    607, _Stads_ and Jadzz like this.
  6. I was hoping this had died for good, but I'm also happy to see it again.

Did someone in Mumble put you up to this? We were JUST talking about the fact that it was gone last night...
    607, Nickblockmaster, _Stads_ and 2 others like this.
  7. Hahaha this is great!
    Nickblockmaster and _Stads_ like this.
  8. Haha nah haven't been in the Mumble for like 2 or 3 years, that's such a good coincidence though.. Just looking through my old stuff and thought I'd share since it's Christmas time again :D
    Empoleons, 607 and Nickblockmaster like this.
  9. Oh wow this takes me back. . . I remember when this had just come out, it's still awesome!

Now that I think on it, the tangled dirt build @ 2:00 minutes at one point was beside my original plot.

Goodness time surely has flown by hasn't it, but it doesn't make the old times any less memorable. Thank you for bringing this back Stads. :) Merry Christmas!
    _Stads_, AnonReturns and 607 like this.
  10. Ah, good times!
    It's actually quite a bit better than I remembered it being, too! :)
    _Stads_ and Sachrock like this.