[Thread of threads to be thread] is Eternal. It will never die.

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Uber_Corq, Aug 17, 2016.

?

How good is this thread?

Best 53 vote(s) 39.3%
Better 13 vote(s) 9.6%
Good 10 vote(s) 7.4%
Okay 7 vote(s) 5.2%
Bad 4 vote(s) 3.0%
Worse 4 vote(s) 3.0%
Worst 17 vote(s) 12.6%
It is the best of threads, it is the worst of threads 27 vote(s) 20.0%
  1. Wait, chin is here too?! This thread is doomed.
    Equinox_Boss, Uber_Corq and Vizsco like this.
  2. All Chin wants is love, give it to him and he stops breaking things temporarily.
  3. Let's throw Aikar in for good measure and call it a lost cause.
  4. Well, if we're going by Aikar time now this claim that didn't happen in 2009 will probably become a claim in 2099. And by then everyone here will probably have left EMC or be dead so we might not have to move our dupe glitch farm after all :D
  5. *slips on roller skates whilst playing doodle jump meanwhile imagining what it would be like to be a unicorn whilst using my spare hand to stroke a bald man's head as he munches angrily on a cheese sandwich which he bought from the local vending machine*
  6. What has this thread turned into? :confused:
    Equinox_Boss and Uber_Corq like this.
  7. Whatever it is, we all seem to like it.
  8. You've clearly never looked at somewhere the mad people meet to discuss the important matters of the day...
  9. Totally not a crutch for me to hit 10k posts.
  10. Post
  11. I like how the quote in Nathan's post takes up about 95.74% of the entire post.
    Equinox_Boss, Uber_Corq and NathanRP like this.
  12. I like how this quote won't. :p
  13. I like how we're just talking about quoting people now... :rolleyes:
    Equinox_Boss, Uber_Corq and NathanRP like this.
  14. I like that I'm not quoting Fendy up there... :rolleyes:

(now I'm scared he'll edit it into my post, with his green powers... :p)
  15. As much as I like that I could, I'm not going to :rolleyes::cool:
  16. I like your being modest and not abusing your powers.... kinda. now I'm questioning the universe. Why would you take on all of that responsibility if you cannot wield your power? now im thinking about spiderman... oh man what is going on with this thread?!?! you all are just trying to break me *grabs worn out tin foil hat* HAH! take that. how did this turn into a giveaway thread?? I totally missed that apparently ah well, let the shenanigans continue.

OMG I'm reading more of this thread and my side hurts so baddddd. corq wth did you do???
  17. *steals Gawadrolt's tin foil hat and puts it in the microwave*
    Equinox_Boss and Uber_Corq like this.
  18. I have proof that staff, do in fact, abuse their power.

This is a screenshot from last week. They came out of nowhere and started griefing my house in wild and then banned me.
    I tried to appeal but they replied with "lol ur noob so u cant b on emc animor nd we griffed ur hous even mor" and "lol i agre aiker. we also band ur frends and removd ur resudince frm teh servr so u wont gett it bak u noob".
  19. I like how your post gives a very clear insight to staff abuse that is in no way fake or made in MS Paint.
  20. I like the word clear. Often things can be muddy but life shows us that if you pick up that mud and sling it at someone else then whatever that mud was making dirty is now clear again and we can see ourselves... even though now we are tainted, since we slung our problems at someone else. Probably hit them in the eye, oh well.