[Thread of threads to be thread] is Eternal. It will never die.

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Uber_Corq, Aug 17, 2016.

?

How good is this thread?

Best 53 vote(s) 39.3%
Better 13 vote(s) 9.6%
Good 10 vote(s) 7.4%
Okay 7 vote(s) 5.2%
Bad 4 vote(s) 3.0%
Worse 4 vote(s) 3.0%
Worst 17 vote(s) 12.6%
It is the best of threads, it is the worst of threads 27 vote(s) 20.0%
  1. I like how Uner_Corq likes it that Fendy likes this thread with 5/7 and likes the fact that fendy actually likes it at a 6/7 even though he most likely liked this liking thread at 100/7 like I think is fillliked a bit to much likes, I guess

and I like that that might fillliked be something like a ninja
  2. Claim DENIED. No locked chest and site is not on any SMP of EMC.
  3. I like how... I like how I'm heading to bed... wait, no... well, okay. I like ants. I like ants, too. You know, the little black fellows. Wait, what was I doing here? Oh yeah, liking stuff.
    I like.
    Equinox_Boss, Uber_Corq and nltimv like this.
  4. I like that you like stuff but I like that I like stuff too.
    Equinox_Boss and Uber_Corq like this.
  5. Locked chest will be set up on SMP59 in 2099 :D
  6. I like how you think I will be alive to care about it then (I'll be 132).
    Equinox_Boss, Vizsco, Patr1cV and 3 others like this.
  7. I don't like how it got denied, now we have to move our dupe glitch farm :/
  8. Coming in Fall 2035, this thread turns into a forum game.
  9. I'll still be around if all goes well; I gotchu Bara
  10. I don't like how you actually renamed the title. Now how is anyone going to know that this is a thread? :mad:

Besides, I never said the chest was locked under my name, and you clearly also didn't check Games Server.

Do your job right, dude.
  11. Fixed title. Now we wait til 2099
    Equinox_Boss, Vizsco, Patr1cV and 8 others like this.
  12. ...

Is it 2099 yet? It feels like it's been that long. Still no? Ugh, okay.

brb, I'm applying for staff so I can change the thread title myself.
    Equinox_Boss, Vizsco, 607 and 6 others like this.
  13. I think it's interesting that Corq wants to be a staff member again. I like it how we don't know if he's been accepted or not yet :p

PS (edit):

Can you tell me when you're re-added again? Then I might have some more threads which could use a quick rename :D
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and Uber_Corq like this.
  14. There is only 1 word to describe this thread...

"wot"
  15. I like how you spelled wot with an o instead of the usual ha.

I like how it's 10 o clock at night and this thread is making me laugh and everyone in the room think I'm crazy.
  16. The OP had me so confused...
  17. How can "the future" itself be a claim? Any staff members messing with the title like that relinquish their right to pick a number. I clearly laid that out in the rules, but I guess some people decided they didn't need to read them. :p

How rude. EMC has changed, guys. The staff are evidently out to get us. I could link a bunch of other examples of staff abusing their power, but I'm not going to. Just trust me that they do.

Okay, this one time, I saw a thing that wasn't broken, and then one of those SS guys came along, and guess what?

He broke it!

We should go back to how it used to be when I started playing, in 2009. Things were so much better, you guys. JustinGuy was still JustinBoy, SMP1 wasn't out yet, and it was actually just 3 guys playing Infiniminer. It was so much BETTER.

My point, clearly, is that I should be added to the staff team, because I am a team player and I think I can add great value to the group. I have experience using Excel, and I downloaded a trial version of Photoshop, but haven't opened it yet. Thank you for your consideration.
  18. *sigh* Title fixed again.