[Thread of threads to be thread] is Eternal. It will never die.

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Uber_Corq, Aug 17, 2016.

?

How good is this thread?

Best 53 vote(s) 39.3%
Better 13 vote(s) 9.6%
Good 10 vote(s) 7.4%
Okay 7 vote(s) 5.2%
Bad 4 vote(s) 3.0%
Worse 4 vote(s) 3.0%
Worst 17 vote(s) 12.6%
It is the best of threads, it is the worst of threads 27 vote(s) 20.0%
  1. I think its interesting that you're not telling us how much you hope for them to pay you again. Because one thing is obvious: you still have the Uber Pick which could easily turn into one of the most desired player-made promo items of this year! A player made promo item? Unheard off!

I know the truth though... You're obviously trying to sell that thing to the staff in hopes for more green :D

But Corq, you really need to ask yourself this: can SS be trusted with the Uber Pick?! What if... <gasp>... it would turn green? :D

So now I'll take number 42 and I shall ask you: if you picked your pick, would it be Uber?

Let the truth be revealed!
    Equinox_Boss, Vizsco and Uber_Corq like this.
  2. I like that even in a game that takes no thought, Shel's posts are still longer than 3/4 of mine.
  3. I like fractions. IF you spend a FRACTION of time reading this thread without either: laughing, crying, falling in love, debating the meaning of life or twitching your eye... you just aren't human. Stinking androids
    Equinox_Boss, Uber_Corq and 607 like this.
  4. I like it how Gawa still believes that resistance isn't futile <mwua ha ha ha haaa>

(edit): errr, sorry, I don't know what came over me just now :)
    Equinox_Boss, Uber_Corq and Gawadrolt like this.
  5. *Throws onion at Shel* resistance is futile!
    Equinox_Boss and Uber_Corq like this.
  6. I like it how you forgot that I'm from SMP2: "EX-TER-MINATE!!!" (the onion of course :D).

In case some don't get this: /smp2, look around /spawn, it'll all become clear soon enough :eek:
  7. I like how you think SMP2 is a good SMP.
  8. I like how you think shell thinks. I just figured he let his fingers loose and they wreaked havoc on the digital world
    Equinox_Boss, Uber_Corq and 607 like this.
  9. has any of you noticed that this thread has gone back 7 years back in time? Before EMC even existed? :eek:

I find it interesting that no one has.

SO: what got claimed in 2009? I have a theory you guys...

We all know Corq plays waay too many games and I'll bet Minecraft Story mode is one of those. Some time ago Corq got hold of one of the most powerful items on the Empire today: the Uber Pick. Forget about the Mineral Mincer and Ore Buster, this one is 1000x better (because we said so, ok? :D).

We also learned that Corq reapplied for staff so he could rename this thread.

So there can be only one explanation here...

Corq has build a redstone timemachine which can send items back in time. He has used that on the Uber pick and now it is out there somewhere. Ready to be found. Because Corq lost control over it (its not on one of his residences) he started this thread: to claim the piece of land where the pick was to be found. Only one problem: even Corq doesn't know the right coordinates!

So he needed us, the community, to help him gain his balance and find his way. This thread was born: where we could all call our numbers which, when all added up, would reveal the location of the Uber pick and thus the area which Corq should claim.

I have proof!! Baradar already denied the claim after which the title got immediately changed to accommodate for the new situation. Obviously to hide the truth which is out there.

What is more worrying though is that now even Aikar & RainbowChin have gotten involved. I'll bet they realized that Patr1ck was also participating in this thread so they really wanted to find out what he knew. Unfortunately for them Patr1ck actually pressed F2 :eek: (hey, I'm not claiming he pressed F2 in Minecraft! :D)

This is all one giant conspiracy, I'm sure of that. I'm even more sure of how this might end:

Corq will be re-added to staff. OR... he will not. (I have an amazing foresight, I know :D)

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to mine in the SMP2 waste to try and find the uber pick :p
  10. I assume the coordinates to be x 666, y 69, z 9001. :p
  11. it's on smp34 too
  12. going online now, I'll be rich! :D
  13. Thought it was smp42... :rolleyes:
  14. I disagree, I think it's actually located on SMP 3.1415
  15. Equinox_Boss and Uber_Corq like this.
  16. No, that's the trick! It's on SMP4 and on SMP2! It's a 2 part promo: a stick and some stones. And together they form the Uber Pick :D

It all makes sense now, I like it how you guys missed this detail :)
    Equinox_Boss, Uber_Corq, 607 and 2 others like this.
  17. Very well spotted, my dear Shell. :) Also, we all know 42 is also the answer to....... .... ..

krrrgghkrrggk LOST CONNECTION, ERROR kkrrrieegkkgkkt
  18. I thought this was a selling thread?