This is what happens...

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by IPwnCreeps, Feb 12, 2012.

1. WINNING!
  2. This is what happens when you get bored with a silk touch pick 2012-02-12_10.25.31.png
  3. From level 33!!!!???
  4. :confused: never knew that is what mushroom parts looked like ._. when obtained by silk touch... brb guys be back in an hour or so I gotta go mow the yard :# gotta get that money to keep ma gold supporter and maybe diamond soon ;D
  5. I would never need your spawner. I have two zombie spawners I'm going to make into a grinder.
  6. Ya
  7. Do you drop them, or damage them somehow, or are you just so hardcore that you fight them all full strength?
  8. I made a rig that drops them, but it was a pain because they werent all the same lvl, so i had to make water flow upwards like a boss
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  9. We had that problem too, so we made it so all the water tunnels drop them unharmed to a single pad, and then they all do the drop together. They kept getting too clogged up in the uphill spirals, so we ripped that out. Seems to work better, but still lots of kinks to work out...
  10. yeah the water pushes them all towards an open area, and cave spiders are awesome because they do not have to fall as far to get to that sweet one hit kill zone. Making the drop zone area needed much smaller. but everyonce in awhile you get all 5 to hit a 4 spawn (because one spawner can hit 1,2,3, and sometimes 4 mobs at a time) and then you have a ton of spiders to fight, even with one hit kills, they do some damage.
  11. In the area u stand to make them spawn, i made a rounding minecart rail thingy, so it makes u keeep moving so the spiders dont climb one wall and fall and die
    ISMOOCH and margaritte like this.
  12. lol.... believe me, its in a very easy to find spot, how it isnt destroyed yet is beyond me.
  13. yeah when we found it we just found 1.. and then heard more, so we went looking for a 2nd one, and found 4. There is actually a zombie dungeon and a 6th cave spider spawner, but they were out of range.
  14. with the release of this many servers, chances are, there are more out there. While this was just stumbled upon, i do not believe it is as rare as you think.
  15. check out what I said on --- > emc-skilled-creeper.tumblr.com < ---
  16. there is a spider spawner withing a 100 or so blocks of my zombi spawner but it's right out in the open in a old mine shaft. At leas the person who found it put a few torches on it instead of breaking it. :) I hate when I see the HARDCORE videos by people and right away they break them.... if they can get to them. :p

I had to do the water elevator on mine and the 22 block drop does just right on them. ;)
  17. See, This is why EMC should have a xp upgrade store!:)
  18. 33? thats nothing. After enchanting 144 times, i have some BASIC BASIC ESTIMATES of the drop chances of silk touch. at levels 20-29, you get a slim 5% chance, and at levels 40-50, you get a wopping 20% chance. level 20 is the lowest for silk touch.
  19. LOL
    Crazy1080 likes this.
  20. EDIT: You can Get Silk Touch with a Gold Pick at level 1, I just got it!