this is random but

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Mantooth0976, Apr 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i was banned like 4 years ago and recently came back in hopes of being unbanned. ive appealed but it seems stealing someones pickaxe 4 years ago is too harsh of a crime to let me back in. im just gonna buy another account lmfao.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  2. Many has happened in EMC in the last 4 years. That includes an administration change and many rule changes.
    Including this one!
    https://empireminecraft.com/threads/another-chance-on-the-empire.38171/
    This means that you can appeal again by clicking here just write out your situation
    ShelLuser and cubefragment like this.
  3. Heya Mantooth!! Did you happen to send an email to support@empireminecraft.com? :) You don't need to go to the trouble of buying another account.
    ShelLuser, Tuqueque and cubefragment like this.
  4. I appealed around 3 or 4 days ago by sending Krysyy a message. I may wait another day or so, just. ert eager to get back on the server.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  5. Takes a While for Krysyy to reply as she just moved... Also May I suggest telling the truth in a PM? /p Says you where Greifing, not stealing... (Just saying what it says in /p, Could be wrong so dont get mad at me)

Also Might want to refrain from posting a thread like this, as it can cause drama/fights...
    PetezzaDawg likes this.
  6. :) Kryssy has been real busy lately give her a chance to reply to you msg. :)
    Tuqueque likes this.
  7. He is new... seems like my first thread i ever made in the forums. You have to understand that sometimes the etiquette will be broken, because people don't know what to do, and I believe that someone learning what to do, won't cause a fight...-just wanted to throw this out, no reply needed-
  8. Stealing is described as griefing in the rules
    Tuqueque likes this.
  9. If the last time you appealed was recent, and you didn't get a response, chances are you weren't denied but you just haven't been seen yet.
    synth_apparition likes this.
  10. Aye, they'd tell you if your appeal was denied.
    ShelLuser and ChespinLover77 like this.
  11. Yah just hold on krysyy will respond shes just moved her house so shes buisy. But dang banned for stealing a pickaxe? Better be am ore buster geez hope you get unbanned :D
  12. Wether it's an ore buster or not, stealing is stealing. If someone is willing to steal a small thing you can't just assume they won't take something big, you have to nip it in the bud. Not specifically targeting the OP, btw.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  13. It was 4 years ago and he wants back on. We as a people on emc believe in 2nd chances and I honestly doubt the op will re offend. I vote for him to come back.
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  14. If i may ask, How do you know its their 2nd chance? Could be their 2nd or 3 ban.... Just saying... Also this is not the place, should be in a PM, as in the rules, it says not to talk about bans on forums...
    Merek_Shadower likes this.
  15. twas the first. Also, update, no response still.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.