thenzsCorp [NEW SERVICE] Custom Builds

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by thenzs, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Hello thenzs from thenzsCorp here, today I will be adding yet another division to my company, custom houses, shops, warehouses, and buildings. I am a professional builder and will build pretty much whatever you want in whatever size you want. This is a deal not to pass up, I mainly build shops, malls and houses. If you are interested please reply below OR /msg me in game next time we see each other. My residence is on SMP3 however, I will do work on any server excluding Utopia. When asking for a build you will be put on a queue, first to ask gets the first build and so on. If this gains the popularity I desire I may be interested in hiring builders for me.

**My prices are cheap, seriously. I will give you a quote after you tell me what you want built
    **I have the right to turn down business to anyone for any given reason
    **I reserve the right to cancel any build at any given time
    **You will provide the blocks, If I need to it will come at an extra charge
  2. Do you have a portfolio of your work? Most people would probably like to see what you're capable of before they order.
  3. I will upload some of my work on various other servers and the house I am currently building once I finish with it.
  4. When posting the pictures, make sure to take them using f1 to take away anything that might link to that server.

Also, Most will want an average price per size, and completion time as well as if it will be built on SP or directly on the server.

~Finch
  5. Hmmmmm seems interesting I might order a build
    AbstractToast9 likes this.
  6. Me too.....