TheKutesyKiraboo's Christmas Extravaganza

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by _REMOVED_104180, Nov 19, 2016.

1. -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Its only November, but as you know time flies on this server. My city is starting to come together, so all of you are invited to a wonderland filled with Christmas cheer! I have such a wonderful group of people helping to make this possible. I personally love Christmas time because it makes everyone feel loved. I wanted to do something special for this years Christmas. This is my first Christmas on EMC and I wanted to give something to everyone. I am hosting a wonderful Christmas party! This is more than just a drop party, more than a giveaway, more than just coming for prizes.. I want this party to be unique, and if this goes well, this could be a yearly thing! :p

Information:

Where: SMP8 /v 16896
    When: December 23rd @ 7:00pm (EMC Time)
    What: Christmas Celebration
    Who: Everyone!
    Why?: This is the time of year, that we give without expecting anything. There are prizes and gifts.. but its more about spending some time with this wonderful community

Plan:
    Starts: 7:00 PM
    Begins Formally: 7:15 PM
    Raffle Tickets: 7:25 PM
    Drop Party: 7:35 PM
    Secret Santa Names: 7:50 PM
    Secret Santa Winners: 8:05 PM
    Hit The Reindeer: 8:20 PM
    Hit The Reindeer Prizes: 8:40 PM
    2nd Drop Party: 9:00 PM
    Raffle Winners: 9:20 PM
    Christmas Stories: 9:45 PM
    1st, 2nd, & 3rd Story Winners: *Whatever time the stories end*
    Christmas Head Prizes: 10:20 PM
    Christmas Meme Challenge: 10:45 PM
    SMP Caroling: 11:15 PM
    Ending Ceremony: *Whatever time we get back to SMP8*

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    607, PeachPenguin, Roslyn and 6 others like this.
  2. ooooo sounds fun!
    TheKutesyKiraboo likes this.
  3. I may or may not be able to attend due to the timing of it
  4. Ill most likely be there
  5. Sounds like so much fun. The meme challenge will be fun. Do we write our stories here in the forum or will be just be typing in our stories in-game?
  6. Ill try my best to attend!
  7. In game :)
  8. seems fun, ill try to go!
  9. I will see if I can make this
  10. Sounds interesting. Hopefully I can attend. :D
  11. This sounds so cool!! I hope I can attend :)
  12. I'll be sure to attend!
  13. sounds awesome :D
  14. That's really cool! :)
    I surely won't be able to make this, like most events, but I hope it'll go well!
  15. Glittering Bump :p
    UltiPig likes this.
  16. Hey guys, as you know.. my event is tomorrow. Due to recent life events, I am 99.9% sure I'm going to have to cancel. Life is slipping and I have to worry about that before EMC. It upsets me to see such a wonderful event go to waste. I'm actually really sad that I couldn't fall through. I feel terrible for canceling, a day before. Tonight if I can, I will get on and prepare, STILL PLAN TO COME.. but by 7:30 if I'm not there.. leave. My 1 year is January 24th, and I do plan to do something for that.

Again, extremely sorry.. ❤️
  17. I understand, irl always comes first, don't feel like you have to commit everything to EMC. At the end of the day this is just a game.
    607, Kippy159 and TheKutesyKiraboo like this.
  18. True, but still. I hope everyone can understand. :)