TheKutesyKiraboo's 2 Year Event

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by _REMOVED_104180, Sep 17, 2017.

?

When is the best time to host an event?

Monday Afternoon 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Tuesday Afternoon 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Wednesday Afternoon 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Thursday Afternoon 1 vote(s) 10.0%
Friday Afternoon 4 vote(s) 40.0%
Saturday Morning/Afternoon 5 vote(s) 50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Everyone!
    ~~~~~~~~~
    I'm so glad to say that I have almost been apart of the EMC Community for 2 years! Looking back to when I first joined, I never thought I would've met such an amazing group of people. I've got endless screenies of weird chat logs, being trapped in many kissing booths, beautiful pictures of builds, and of course lovely group screenshots at events. EMC has taught me that as a whole, you can accomplish anything, and it is amazing to know that only a few people started this server, and with a little hard work, we've reached almost 500,000 players. Now, to the fun stuff.

EVENTS:
    ~~~~~~~~~
    To celebrate my 730th day, I will be hosting a Drop Party, Build Competition, Parkour Event, Giveaway, Maze, "Name That Alt", Trivia, Spleef, & a Scavenger Hunt.
    ~~~~~~~~~

TIMES/DATES:
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Since there are many parts to this event, time is a key component. I am going to try to organize everything so everyone has a chance to pop in. Since it is still super early, I will keep everyone updated on locations/date/times.

DROP PARTY: *IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE ANYTHING PLEASE STOP BY /v 17380 on SMP8*
    ~~~~~~~~~
    BUILD COMP: I will give you and your team (4 players) a certain topic to build, you will be given a certain amount of time to build it, I will provide some materials, but you are allowed to bring some of your own. At the end of the time mark, everyone will go around and place either a red, green, or orange piece of wool in their chest. Whoever has the most green at the end wins.
    ~~~~~~~~~
    PARKOUR:
    ~~~~~~~~~
    GIVEAWAY: This will be held on the forums closer to the date.
    ~~~~~~~~~
    MAZE:
    ~~~~~~~~~
    "NAME THAT ALT": I thought that this would be a fun thing to do since SMP8 inspires my name changes anyways. Basically, everyone will get a book, write a name, and throw it into a chest. I will pick a random book and whatever it says, I will change my alt to that. I might do this with 2 or 3 of them. The names have to be appropriate.
    ~~~~~~~~~
    TRIVIA:
    ~~~~~~~~~
    SPLEEF:
    ~~~~~~~~~
    SCAVENGER HUNT: This will be around my 9 res's on SMP8. You will have to find certain decorative heads, whoever finds it first.. wins! Remember, with 9 res's it won't be easy.

2. Happy 2 years :)
    TheKutesyKiraboo likes this.
  3. Happah 2 years! Here's for 2 more years!
  4. Happy 2 years! Great thread <3
  5. Grats on 2 years! I will try to make it :)
  6. Happy 2 years. I'll try to come :)
  7. Thanks Card, Faded, Love, Sach, & Theo :p
  8. congrats on 2 years :D
  9. Congratz on 2 years Kira :) I <3 the thread
  10. Glitter Bump C:
  11. Count me there ;)
  12. Gratz on 2 years! I look forward to making it that duration as well some day...
  13. Oooo,

I am holding a diamond that makes me, a shining spectacle? Kidding of course, I am just happy I made it enjoyable for you to be here. ;) I am hoping you aren't holding an event this weekend because I am not sure if I can attend. Thursday afternoon would be my best time. I don't have a 5-day school schedule :p
  14. Congrats on 2 years with EMC also your event sounds wonderful.
  15. The event isn't being held for a little while, I have to kinda plan around my school work, unless I finish a day ahead. :]
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  16. Happy 730 days... and cheers to 7000 more!

Have a great party!
  17. Would you look at that... not only did you decide to continue playing, you're now also close to celebrating your 2 year anniversary? Awesome! :cool:

Congratulations on 2 years worth of EMC, and yeah: I'm very happy to see that you're still here and (more important): also enjoying yourself. Looks pretty good indeed!

Anyway, I can't make any promises if I'll be there or not (work is kind of rough at the moment) but I'll certainly try to keep my eyes open for it.

So yeah.. happy 2 years and onto your third year! :)
    Tbird1128 and TheKutesyKiraboo like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.