The_CaveCity_Project

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by The_Fairyman, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Hello to you all. Sorry if this is not the place to do this but I have a project going in the Frontier that will take me about a Year for the first phase.. So is it ok when I post in this tread like in a journal?

This is the General Idea:

Illustration by me.

I just want to dig a gigantonoumous hole in the ground and fill it with a city.. Thas pretty much it. Thats why I started diggin.

So. I'll gonna start with a Cave for a Villa to enjoy my Time underground. First step: Digging a Cave for my Villa. About 20 blocks deep an 30x50 Blocks in surface.

Cheers,

your The_Fairyman.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. You should go check out UnderHelm on SMP2...they have a nice underground facility already going. If I am not mistaken, you could even join, and add on to what is already there if you would like. If not, it may still be of interest to go check it out for various ideas derived from the wide range of creativity that makes UnderHelm one of the most well known attractions in the South Frontier of SMP2.

Here is a link to their thread, even this may help you find some structure for your own project.

https://empireminecraft.com/threads/outpost-underhelm-2-0.72752/

It is cool to see you are making a long term investment into the Empire as denoted by your comment of 1 year to complete phase 1. I should probably start doing some phases of my own, I too intend to be here for a really long period of time, and am working on a rather massive project that I have no idea when it will be complete, I just hope to have it done before my centennial birthday :)

It would also appear that you, or this character is new to the server. If you are indeed a new player,

Welcome.

If not, it is cool to see people expanding their flexibility to do various things in the vast breadth of what the Empire truly offers. Good Luck with your endeavor and I hope some of this helps you along your way.

KnightZer0ne
    Tempered Outpost Founder
  3. We haven't got access to the files you linked. :)