The "YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS?!" Thread!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Tehwafflez, Jun 23, 2012.

1. People who can't edit their posts so they have about 30 in a thread one right after the other.
  2. the fact that the new update is taking so long like a checkout line with a person talking to the checkout clerk for like 3 hours about his or her life and then after all that the checkout clerk quits his or her job and the shop closes anyway...................... :3
  3. People asking ingame to become an admin....
    People that ask about PM's....
    People that are asking how to claim a res....
    People with a 53747473848381737573 sheep on their res....
    And people asking for rupees...,.
    battmeghs and Tehwafflez like this.
  4. People keep creating threads about the wild reset....
    Tehwafflez likes this.
  5. oooooh do i hate that!
    marknaaijer and Nole972 like this.
  6. What really grinds my gears is when people dont read the guide.
    Call_Me_DeJaja and DogsRNice like this.
  7. people who say i use Hax when i just know the game better than them, and some guy who posted a very offensive comment in the chat, which went on the lines of: I HATE EVERYBODY (MAINLY YOU ADMINS) i have changed the language not appropriate for the forums.
  8. People who BEG for donations to there shop that only sells dirt..
    8 year-olds,
    Bad grammar, along with spelling.
    Spammers, griefers, and people who ask "CANZ I HVE 100K Plx"
    ALL CAPS.
    Random messages asking me things like "Why is your name gold? Can I be an Admin too?"
    Disrespectful people.
    Most of all? People like the annoying dude on this thread. You know who I'm talking about..
    Tehwafflez likes this.
  9. What really grinds my gears is when people beg for rupees.
  10. Inactive people
  11. SMP8 has a resident 8 year old club too?!? :D
    Manglex likes this.
  12. alot of servers do i think XD
    Manglex and JackBiggin like this.
  13. Chickens, cows, pigs, but not sheep
  14. *Bump* oops! ;)
    Tehwafflez likes this.
  15. People who complain about your shop's SELL prices being too high, but then in the same breath complain that you're shop's BUY prices are too low. They want it for practically nothing, UNLESS they are selling it to you, in which case they expect endless riches. So you're either a rip-off or your being cheap... according to these people, you cant win either way and they are never satisfied. It's like they think you will change your prices just to make them happy. You ever go into a McDonalds and walk around in the lobby stomping your feet telling everyone "this place is a rip-off!" until the manager changes the prices or gives you a meal for free or like a quarter? No? Me either? So why do people think that will work? It's the EMC equivalent to a kid throwing a tantrum in the grocery store cause mommy won't buy him Sugar Frosted Candy Bar and Icecream Cereal.

Oh.. and typing /who smp1-9 and utopia looking for a mod and finding NOBODY when someone is being extremely obnoxious/insulting in town chat and needs to be addressed... thats always a pet peive... its like, "Will somoene please get rid of this kid?"

EDIT:Btw, this made me TRULY laugh out loud:
    Terminator908 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  16. oR PeoLe ThAt TyPe In WieRd ChAT LikE ThIS.
  17. People who use grey text grind my gears
    Equinox_Boss and Manglex like this.
  18. They are called "canis" in Spain. They are very annoying.

19. Anyone that is using white text! IT BURNS! IT BUUURNSSS!!!!! :eek: