The stupidest idea Nintendo has ever thought of...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by kkirigaya_, Aug 28, 2013.

?

Which do you think is the best of the 10?

Game Boy Advance 6 vote(s) 20.0%
Game Boy Advance SP 3 vote(s) 10.0%
Nintendo DS 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Nintendo DS Lite 2 vote(s) 6.7%
DSi 0 vote(s) 0.0%
DSi XL 2 vote(s) 6.7%
3DS 3 vote(s) 10.0%
3DS XL 1 vote(s) 3.3%
Classic Wii 6 vote(s) 20.0%
Wii U 7 vote(s) 23.3%
  1. How does that relate to Nintendo lol? Nintendo is based in Japan... >.>
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  2. Uh...
    #Japan
    talukegord, PenguinDJ and boozle628 like this.
  3. OH MY GOSH.. It has been forever since i've played donkey kong country. Now i have to spend my life in search of a super nintendo and that game >.>
  4. Emulators for the win, man. :cool:
    Even though that doesn't bring the nostalgia of it :(
  5. It's just not the same... Though 99% of my memories playing the game was with a breathing mask on that was hooked up to a machine...
  6. #Japan...
    >_< Japan doesn't really do things like 'Murica. :p
  7. Waiting for a Wii Sports Resort Makeover...
    cddm95ace likes this.
  8. I'll get this when it can play gameboy color and gameboy advanced games.
  9. supereskimo likes this.
  10. The only sort of current things I like from Nintendo console wise are my normal DS and my DSI. My DSI can run games just fine I think and it's not that old. It's doesn't have 3D either.
  11. Where the heck is the original game cube in this poll, i was literally just playing bomber man on it with my friend earlier today! XD
    cddm95ace likes this.
  12. I know some people like the sound of this but since you can just turn the 3D off in parental controls I don't see the point of it myself.
    I know it's supossed to be cheaper then the 3DS but looking at the design it seems to have a few flaws in my opinion

For anyone who's played the older DS's the button placement will be pretty awkward to get used to
    Not to mention the fact that you cant even fold this thing to protect the screen and buttons, so if you forget to put it in the little bag that comes with it there's a high chance it's going to break sooner then you have chance to play on it

Oh and DSi XL was my favorite console since it probably had one of the best games with a community run service, despite the fact you can't play Gameboy games on it
  13. well everybody was talking about the 3d function and how it affected the children . my friends son figured out the password and turned on the 3d function. this also reminds me of what happened with the wii. they made a wii mini one day. that you could get at future shop. and I got a 3ds and it kinda broke because of my dog. it wasent anything bad like I couldent play the game it was just the screen wouldent lock in place.
  14. looks to me like a DS (original) what you can't close.