The Slime Team

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Olga, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Ohai guys. I was just now informed of Yankees leaving o-o I have no idea his original intentions of what we were going to do xD. I guess I now need to plan all this out...
  2. I wanna be a co-founder :)
  3. What kind of positions do you need filled/do you have? I really wanna join, but I don't know what to put. :p
  4. Basically what happened was, Yankees came up with the idea. He planned it out mostly and then suddenly he's leaving and I have yet to figure it all out o-o. I'm having to work it all out.
  5. ah dang i forgot to put that stuff in my application >.<
  6. Your not the only one. lol.
  7. Wait, so what's happening then? Are we still gonna do this?

Also, it seems like an awful lot of people are starting something big in the community, and then leaving right after. Might just have been yankees and biscuit, though. :p
  8. and copherfield..... :(
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  9. I'm going to have to figure it out guys. I'm sorry. Yankees was doing a big bunch of the planning and was supposed to let me know. I didn't know he was leaving til Pig messaged me and said something.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  10. Panda, I'll still keep in touch, and manage everything.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and marknaaijer like this.
  11. That is good, I like that everyone says that he is leaving, but he will stay a bit :p
  12. I am mostly leaving, but I don't want to let everyone go.
    marknaaijer likes this.
  13. Just as the other one's! :p
  14. Awesome! I was thinking, "Wait, so why did he start this if he's leaving two seconds later?" XD

Thanks for the notice, helps me out. I'm still not sure what positions we need to be filled or what positions there are available. Just anything that helps out the colony at all? Also, do we ONLY do our job, or can we help others with theirs? I have SO many questions! D:
  15. Positions needed to be filled are Miner's, Builders, etc. But please announce ( in a pm) when applying what server you wish to go on. We also need server wild colony leaders (me and Panda cannot be on every server at the same time). You can help others with their job, but only if they allow.
  16. Why can't this be on ONE server.
  17. Why not? Good idea. IF everyone can agree on one, then it's settled.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  18. Yay, but you make another thread and put all the SMP's for the slime team and we'll take a vote!
    i think smp7 is good.
  19. God, this s weird. I'm leaving, yet I still have to manage something >.<
    marknaaijer and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.