The "Shell is going crazy" forum event giveaway

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ShelLuser, Apr 11, 2019.

?

Yes or no?

Yes 3 vote(s) 21.4%
No 1 vote(s) 7.1%
Shell smells funny 10 vote(s) 71.4%
  1. Hi gang!

(update): Sorry, the give-away already ended!

For reasons I shall keep to myself I will be giving some stuff away because it's fun.

Challenge #1

The first 5 players (in this thread, in order) who can tell me my real first name win an iron voucher (such a challenge!).

Challenge #2

The first 3 players who can tell my gf's real first name win a diamond voucher.

Challenge #3

The first one player who can tell on which server AyanamiKun's first real residence was wins a golden voucher and a surprise price (this challenge might be harder (and more profitable) than you think).

Very important: this event does not involve GRIP stuff. Some of you probably don't know what I am talking about but just know that you knowing this is important to me ;)
    liamwill, Jaqque_r0x and Jelle68 like this.
  2. Hey Pete, say Hi to Keiko from me
    ShelLuser likes this.
  3. lol!

Hi ... oh dear...

Shell smells funny though! ^.^
    The_Mancub likes this.
  4. Hey Pete, say Hi to Keiko from me
    Also, I can't get on to smp6 to pay a visit to AyanamiKun, so could you do it for me? Thanks :)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  5. Hey Peter! Hope Keiko is doing well.
    I believe the original res for Aya was smp2
    ShelLuser likes this.
  6. Heya Peter How are you and Keiko doing?

smp5 is my answer
    ShelLuser likes this.
  7. Hello Peter :)
    I believe I already missed your girlfriend's name question, but I think that Aya's first res was on smp8
    ShelLuser likes this.
  8. Hi Peter, thanks for the cool giveaway. I would guess smp2
    ShelLuser likes this.
  9. I believe when I first joined she told me even though she had moved already. She first landed on smp6.. But when I first met her she resides on smp4 and hung out on smp2 where I first met her.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  10. you guys just HAD to make my life diffciult for me eh?! meanies I say!

(just kidding!!!)

<3 you guys (seriously!)

You have all been accounted for and we still have winner options open (I think, if I made a doodoo we'll sort it out). I am in NO condution to work it out today but you guys got my word (= something that means more to me than a promise) that we're gonna work this out this weekend.

Love ya!

EY you!

yes, you, random reader! i think there are still options open for winners. (time of writing!). And... do my rules say anything about using stuff above? We all know my gf's name is Mariska right? ;)

(warning: trolling in progress!)

</trolling>

I don't mind copies ;) But do give me some time to sort it out :)
  11. I thought I wouldn't partake in this cause I thought everything had been guessed. LOL After your statement I recounted and I'm only going off of what i sorta remember but also what 2 others have said. Your girlfriends name is Keiko and if I'm honored with a diamond voucher I'll be able to bring my alt to Utopia with me me for super secret mob spawner hunting, I do love to make grinders. Thanks for the giveaway!!!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  12. Not sure if challenge 3 has been done but im guessing SMP2
  13. Hmm, if I'm counting correctly I only see your name 4 times... so, hi Peter! :D Been a while. :D Hope Keiko is still doing great too. :)
  14. I know yo name is Peter. :D
    Your gf's name is Keiko.
    And I believe that Aya's first res was on smp9.
  15. And the winners are...

Completed challenges #1 & #2 : Won an iron + diamond voucher (these will be mailed shortly).

Completed challenges #1, #2 & #3: Won an iron + diamond + gold voucher & the mystery prize. The first vouchers will be mailed shortly, the surprise price will be made available this weekend (probably later today, but depending on my playtime then no longer than upcoming Sunday!). You'll get a mail in-game with further instructions :)

This ends the 3rd challenge (it only had 1 winner).

Completed challenges #1 & #2 : Won an iron + diamond voucher (these will be mailed shortly).

This ends the 2nd challenge (it only had 3 winners).

Still open for grabs: 2 more iron vouchers.

And you two won the last 2 iron vouchers! (these will be mailed shortly).

I know this was a weird & maybe somewhat silly giveaway, but I think it was much more fun than just auctioning this stuff off. Hope you guys will enjoy the vouchers! Seriously: out of all the promos on the Empire I always valued support vouchers just that little more because they're always somewhat special :)

(edit):

Update

All vouchers have been mailed, the mystery prize is still a mystery for now :)
  16. Thanks Shel! Really appreciate it. Very nice of you to do this
  17. Grrrr but Pete ≠ Peter... ;)

Still really nice of you to do this. :)
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  18. That was quick lol
    ShelLuser likes this.
  19. Just popped in to say Hello! ;D
    ShelLuser likes this.
  20. I hang my head in shame :(

The mystery prize hasn't been given so far and I truly feel bad about this. Lets just say that my life got turned around earlier this year and I know to pluck the fruits of having access to modern stuff. And boy am I plucking fruits :)

Anyway, no excuse. Yes, I am less active and I honestly tried to make the deadline but... I am also (not really by choice) involved in business stuff even though I did away with my business. Some companies take owning stocks seriously and I take owning stocks seriously too and before you know you roll into a "job" which isn't really a "job" and pays poorly but boy is it fun!
    </rant>

Ok. we did it and I will now PM the winner.