The Second New Republic

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ocelot3101, Apr 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'll help to try to get it on its feet.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  2. Legit is involved in Estona right now though
  3. I can mulitask. I only plan on staying in this until it gets on its feet.
  4. I suggest you ask who is left in the 2nd NR as kitten never revealed all the identities. :)
  5. Yeah I know harrtvboy lukafolz kitten and one other person what was his name ....
  6. Do not cut off Mahogany Town though.
  7. Check the front post,a few posts down.
  8. Mind you,one day I'll probably have another project of mine,and if that happens,I would like Neorepopolis back.
  9. I will gladly advise, but I will not take any major leadership positions.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  10. So in other words, you are okay with people taking over the outpost, but only if you can receive any and all work they do to it.

Jacob, as your adviser, I advise you to just make your own outpost if this is the case.
  11. I respectfully deny these terms.
    According to this quote:
    You have no plans to return to it, and as a result, if you return and begin making changes I didn't authorize, I will be forced to involve staff as it would be a form of griefing.
    I would be happy to reaccept you as a member, but I can't just let you return and start making changes whenever you feel the urge.
  12. If you are cutting off help to Mahogany Town,then I will certainly not accept it being taken over.
  13. First of all, I'm not even sure what Mahogany Town is.
    Second of all, as I mentioned in my previous post, this quote:
    You left it up for anyone to take.
    I am not taking it over at all, I am trying to correct the mistakes that have been made.
  14. I thought you gave it to me in the first place, then you said no one wants it, which is not true I was on vacation so could not respond, and you cant just give it away after it is in my possession
  15. by the way where is Dupheria?
  16. Actually, I like Jacobs idea of taking it over. If you need help with anything, I would love to get involved in getting neropolis...or whatever it is called, to be a functioning outpost, my idea is to make it a "gate to the west", but I will explain later.
  17. Sorry,just Wild said Estona couldn't handle any more towns,and it was too far away.
  18. Kitten, if you really want to keep the land in the future, why not just run it as a non government outpost? You can be a dictator like leader or just make it a random blob of community like the LLO

Or alternatively, you could just abandon it and let people build and do whatever with no regulation whatsoever.
  19. Okay.
    Neorepopolis is officially now a random blob to build in.
  20. Challenged.
    I took control of Neorepopolis.
    Mba was stating that if you wish to come back in the future, you could do that.
    You relinquished control of it when you said you left it to rot.
    jkjkjk182, L0tad and EffinBatman like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.