The Second New Republic

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ocelot3101, Apr 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No,the most Devon and I have done is a Cold War over a house.
  2. Your Statement isn't answering my question. Why have this "war" things with other communities or players if end result will be someone burning down a house or players consantly arguing who's build it is.
    Dr_Hacksaw and jkjkjk182 like this.
  3. No,it was a argument over buying a house.
  4. No matter how you meant it, its still a very immature way to deal with whatever the situation is/was.
    Dr_Hacksaw likes this.
  5. *As a joke.
  6. You seem to use "Just kidding" and "It was a joke" to cover up most of the things you say.
  7. Agreeing with Legit, typing stuff over the internet can be portrayed wrong, especially when you get in "trouble" for it, and reply with *joke or *just kidding.

What I'm saying is: Try to keep down on jokes like that, cause it's hard to see emotions in words. While you may be "joking" others might see it as being "mean".
  8. seems the second new republic is heading down a similar path of the first?
  9. After you calling me "bipolar",I really don't see why I should answer you.
  10. Wut. Since when did "bipolar" become an unforgivable epithet?

I just know I'm going to regret posting here, but kitten, this is exactly the kind of thing everyone else has been saying about the rudeness and snide remarks. If you have any hope of keeping this trainwreck of an outpost from complete failure, you need to take a good three steps back, a whole lot of deep-breathing exercises, and listen to every word Legit spelled out for you in his last couple posts. I've been following this thread for a while - in somewhat the same way people watch reality TV for entertainment - and the lack of proper leadership is just downright laughable.

I'd offer my own suggestions on how you can turn things around, but Legit pretty much nailed it with everything he said already. Take those words to heart, clear your head, and try leading by example rather than by "law."
  11. Because its true and will happen, but seeing as you I know you will refuse to listen to what people are saying, (Say, this does sound like the first NR..) I have a feeling this will just become another failure.

L0tad likes this.
  12. This. This right here. There is no true leadership here. No one is picking up the slack and trying to run this place. All that you keep doing Kitten is making more and more plans that aren't being visualized. Sure, you can announce plans for colonies, but whats the point in that if your own capital isn't even close to being done? If your own main government isn't even working? You NEED someone to lead, you NEED someone to plan, and you NEED to either be that person, or kind someone else who can.

Your distrust/dislike/hate of other outposts/town/nations in the SMP9 wild isn't helping you either. You continuously bully Estona, even though is is arguably the most developed and active nation in the SMP9 wild right now, and could help you. But I, along with most of Estona's government, are now against the Second NR, because you continuously threaten us with "war" and whatever else.

In all honestly, I have no hope for this anymore. You need someone else to lead.
    NetherSpecter and mba2012 like this.
  13. Okay.
    I announce The Second New Republic dissolved.
    I will leave all Second Neorepublican territory to GER until I feel like I can restart.
    SteamedEcko likes this.
  14. Shouldn't you let your recently elected first minister do that? And shouldn't you have a referendum with all of your citizens?

Now, I'm not criticising this decision, but you need to think more in depth about your decisions.

Also, I'm not sure that the ER could take this land, as it potentially breaches our agreement with Pazzo restricting us from expanding east. It was your outpost, you can do what you want with your land (and others with theirs), but we don't need it.
  15. Fine,I'll give it to Estona.
  16. Okay,I've learnt NOBODY wants it,so I'm letting it rot.
  17. I think it means battling on the PVP arena on 6
  18. and a few other wars -_-
  19. No I do not mean Pvp arenas on smp6
  20. I will probably regret doing this, but I will take leadership of "The second new republic" until I can find a better name.
    I would like mba2012 and mrlegitislegit as my advisors, if they are willing.
    Capital will be announced.
    All new colonies are being dissolved, as there are no citizens to populate them.
    We will keep the land we had before the new colonies.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.