The Royal M.A.M.

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by EmperorMelon, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Was Djibouti what killed him?

Yes, a real country:
  2. Well, son of a Balho.
  3. seriously? if an apostrophe bugs you ... that says more about you then anything else.. i will include some on the creepers i will spawn in MA if you want some.
  4. You have an event?! :O
  5. Mr. Melon God, this is amazing! I so wish I could come, but this week I can't. I really hope I can come next time because this looks awesome. Melons and torture... What more could one want?!
  6. I hope it says something about me, I love to play around. If it really bugged me, I wouldn't make a picture with the shoddy apostrophe put in. Instead, I would privately message you saying you forgot an apostrophe. :p
  7. oh these kind of remarks i do not take as a joke since we have had players getting very hurtful remarks about their grammar, since it seems some people do not comprehend that not all players speak English as a first language. so when people make remarks like that ... i get hostile.
  8. Trust me, you don't want an angry melon...
  9. Wasn't the way he implemented it with a random paint brush a hint enough that he was kidding? :confused:

10. There.

If people keep moaning about tiny things like that, I'll start doing it intentionally. :)
    HannahEB and ArchdukeMelon like this.
  11. Awesome logo! Coming on right now! :D
  12. Ender's Report: Gotta say, this MA was very funny, so lets see what happened...
    11/24
    Thanks to ArchdukeMelon and JackBiggin for the fun event!
    The New OP bunnies:

Bunch of Fluffies:

Congratulations to xHaro_der and PenguinDJ (most of the competitors of the item rounds) Finally, we played simon says when we were waiting.
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  13. What I Learned At Mob Arena: I suck at Simon Says.
    NickkG, ThaKloned and ww2fan168 like this.
  14. Where there prizes for no-item rounds? If not, that's cool. Was fun. :)
  15. Check your token history. It's 200 tokens for a no-items round win.
  16. There's nothing showing up under my token history other than my vote bonus tokens and a momentus kill, which is why I asked in case I had been mistaken. Ah well. It's no biggie. These events are supposed to be primarily for fun anyway. :)
  17. If the host isn't senior staff, it can sometimes take a little while for the tokens to show up. :)
  18. Penguino is correct. We submit our token requests to ss and they get to it when they can. :)
    TromboneSteve and PenguinDJ like this.
  19. Ah, okay! :)
  20. *whispsers* Jack you're crazy... xD