The Reavers

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by LostTranquility, Oct 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. what lost said is how i feel T-T so long as none of us get banned this is fun lol :D
  2. A few things I'd like to say, lol.

1. Please refrain from using caps so much, it's disruptive to read to everyone.
    2. As said, keep it within the rules. Friendly competition role playing is fun, but do not use it to insult or grief other members in the server.
    3. Do not bother new members about "joining your faction". I understand you guys are having fun, but something like this could really distract new members from playing how they want to play (normally) without being bombarded with something they don't understand.
    Thank you.
  3. ok..... sorry
  4. just read my quote and think about your house.......:mad:
  5. You will NEVER defeat THE PACK!!!!!! You can't fight the sharp claws that will tear you apart! Your only hope is to switch to the good side! Have you ever heard the saying" good always triumpths over evil"? Well it's about to become a reallity!:mad:
  6. He said do not grief. So how come the Reavers were able to grief gwormn's house hmmmmmmmm.......
  7. Thank you, i was just about to ask about that!!!!! You will never out number THE PACK!!!!
  8. By house, I assume you mean in Town. If you don't give those people permission to your lot, they can't take or destroy anything.
  9. we mean the Wasteland........... They even left a message!
  10. I will state again, if anyone is caught griefing or harassing other members, regardless of where it is, you will be banned. I would suggest everyone involved in, whatever it is you guys are doing, to keep that in mind, as we do take that very serious on this server.
  11. We KNOW they griefed gwormn's house, but we don't know which of the Fallen it is.
  12. Also, I will state another thing. Due to the fact that one can simply destroy their own thing and put a sign down themselves to frame another person, we can only take reports seriously if you have proof. Either A, an admin or mod is on to witness it, or B. you take screenshots or video. Simply telling us to "Ban this person because, blah blah." randomly won't do anything.
  13. Ok, we (the Wolves) will abide to these Guidelines. (However, we can not say the same for the Reavers.)
  14. Jeremy I plan to abide by the rules of the server, as do my followers. We are dedicated members to this server who have never had an issue previously. This Reaver/Wolves thing is meant to be enjoyable, I can say I won't take it too far (IE: Griefing) I refuse to break the rules for any reason.

On the topic of someone griefing someones house. I know nothing about that and neither do my followers.
  15. That's fine and good. We have no problem with the fun side of this at all and know most of you will and always do follow the rules. Just putting this out there so when we get that one random goomba, they can't say: "I didn't know." ;)
  16. i smell a setup on us lost :O claims we griefed someones place :O BLASPHEMY! .... they are using false accusations to try to get us banned? how mean....(i follow the rules like it is the law....oh wait it is in a way)
  17. How many Innocents will you slaughter before you realize the War is futile?
  18. Why anyone would want to join the Wolves who apparently grief their own members to blame it on the Reavers is beyond me.
  19. That is a statement from some one who is looking to drive attention away from their own groups activities......
    Even if they claim not to know any thing about it.

20. I'm posting this on both of the threads regarding this "faction war". The whole point of the "factions" from an outsider is just two groups of people bickering on the forums, and making false accusations about other members. I'm closing both of the threads. It can be fun, but when I start receiving private messages on here and other places like Twitter, etc. about harassment, it has to stop. It's bringing nothing but a bad mojo to EMC, and we do not want that.

If you feel you must continue this, do it via private messages, and YES the rules still apply there, so do not say or do anything that wouldn't be allowed in public. I personally recommend just going back to the game and playing like you were before this ridiculous war popped up out of nowhere.

Thank you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.