The Reavers

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by LostTranquility, Oct 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOOD WILL ALWAYS TRIUMPTH OVER EVIL. There is no stopping THE PACK!!!!!
  2. Someone just got burned by their own Fire.....
  3. He is right!!!! There is no stopping THE PACK!!!!!
  4. There is no stopping the burn of the HASH BROWN!!!!!!!!
  5. As entertaining as this whole situation is, do try to keep the feud from affecting the other players and don't push newer players to join your 'side'. I myself haven't seen any evidence that proves that either side has been doing it, but I have seen factions like these made, and the people within such affiliations pressuring new players into them. I realize that there is no specific rule per se, but it is implied under the 4th commandment of the Empire. As JustinGuy so aptly stated, please "operate within the rules of the empire".

With that said...I do enjoy roleplay quite thoroughly and am all for the making and maintaining of these factions. I am hoping that Justin and Jeremy will implement an aspect of PvP somewhere in the server, (preferably in the arena server.) That way the roleplay can be taken even further, if you all so wish it to.

-Ahzrael Khastre
  6. THE PACK are true warriors. They do not let evil overcome thier minds and take control of thier bodies, they stand up to the evil threat and battle til' they have defeated the evil enemy. THE PACK will defeat the evil in such a manner that the evil followers will relize how much the evil has taken over thier bodies. The evil will always try harder and harder to over come the good, but they will never succeed. The Red Wolves will over power the evil inside every last one of the lives that have been taken over. THE PACK will hunt the evil down. They will search the darkest depts of the Nether to the tallest tower in the Wasteland to overcome the evil. THE PACK has claws of diamond and teeth stronger than BEDROCK!! THE PACK WILL DUE WHAT THE PACK HAS TO DO!!!!! The sheeps blood is no match for the human blood that will poor from the evils veins!!!!!! Lava is a blockable force that can be put out. It can also turn against anyone.It will not rule over anything! The might of the pack will over come the whispers of evil that have taken over many lives. The ears of a wolf will only listen to the glissings of evil.THE WOLVES ARE UNSTOPPABLE AND WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED. The dedication of each member of the pack is so strong it will destroy evil in a heart beat-note: the wolves HAVE hearts-. THE WOLF PACK VOWS TO THE RED WOLF OATH. THE PACK WILL LIVE FOREVER AND WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED BY THE DARK SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. POWNED!!!! You just got burned by a hash brown!
  8. Surrender while you have the chance...
  9. It is too late for Lost and Star but Harmess and Dirge still have a chance.
  10. THE RED WOLVES WILL OVER POWER THEM, AND THERE IS NO STOPPING US!!!
  11. IF YOU SEE THIS HARM, REPENT WHY YOU HAVE THE CHANCE, THERE IS STILL HOPE FOR YOU
  12. FOR THE HORDE.....i mean REAVERS!!!!
  13. horde? hahahahaha thats so funny what do you think your "horde" will protect you from
  14. the alliance? illidan? arthas?
  15. it doesnt matter what you call it for you will fall!!!
  16. lol ok then i am going no where soooo have fun trying to make me fall
  17. Seems that the Wolves use the tool of SPAM to fight and make the world a better place by cluttering the forums with useless posts about "Good" and "Justice" and "Fluffy Bunnies" I mean seriously, bunnies? Ridiculous...
  18. OOOO BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY!!! xD i know seriously i enjoy my simple sentances to make them spam on and on on their "righteous" ways lol
  19. You call it spam, we call it defeating you without it involving our swords, you can say all you want but when words aint enough our swords will defeat you.
  20. You are aware that your words are not going to stop us from opposing you correct?
    ZerreissenDirge likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.