The Reavers

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by LostTranquility, Oct 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reaver methods are considered so horrifying that, when faced with capture, victims have been known to attempt suicide. Survivors have been known to cut their own faces, act and think like Reavers, and eventually become a Reaver themselves.Mercy killings of people who are captured or who fall into the hands of Reavers are considered humane
  2. >.> oh man what did i just sign up for?
  3. Down with evil. No one can survive the might of a Wolf armed with the Light and The Truth.
  4. Repent, come to the Light fall from the Dark......... Before It's too late.
  5. Alright Zerr glad to have you with us. I'll talk to you more in game about our plans.
  6. ok lost >.> i need to be enlightened on the situation of this whole "war in the empire type deal" lol
  7. lost thoughts on this image i made a year or so back for fun?

8. you've joined the side against peace and good, the wolves are trying to make the worlds safer and keep peace, the reavers are for destroying all that is good, there for spilling innocent blood, us wolves try to protect, reavers try to take innocent lifes
  9. umm i think it just means our views are more strict.....im sure innocent is used in a different context then you are taking.
  10. we give you this last chance to repent and join the good side of the fight for we are forgiving in giving second chances
  11. umm let me sort it all out in my head and get back to you maxy
  12. Like the picture.
  13. The Wolves will triumpth against the evil!!!! You want to play with fire ehh???????? Well why don't you burn your self on a hash brown!!!!!!:mad:
  14. Speechless huh????? Well we know you are planning an ambush against us...... we have are ways......... and this ambush of yours will fail!!!!!!
  15. Hey why won't you chat?????? Are you a CHICKEN????????? Bock Bock Bacock!!!!!! And do you lay eggs every five minutes?????????? That would go great with my hash browns!!!!!!!!! Don't mess with me and the Red Wolves..... the packs triumpth will overcome you!!!!:mad: There is no stopping THE PACK!!!!
  16. Amen Brother!
  17. You have no idea who your messing with
  18. THANK YOU!!!!!!
  19. YOU CAN NOT STOP THE PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
  20. YOU CAN'T STOP US. YOU ARE WEAK!!!!!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.