[Closed] The Promo Prices Thread

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by The_Mancub, Jan 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is true... However a base price could still be evaluated on a standard players gear... Specific player name upsells would always be subject to what individuals were willing to pay.

Understood many players don't consider them promos.. like starter gear.. but I personally consider any renamed items to be of value
    The_Mancub, Tuqueque and TomvanWijnen like this.
  2. The_Mancub likes this.
  3. Ok
  4. Bought an everlasting axestopper for 1.2mil and a full set of 100k gear, which ends up at 1.495mil
  5. I bought bitnibbles voters boots so bit of your looking for them I have em ;P
  6. My auction for an Orange Krysyy head went for 950k
  7. Updated, Thank you
    Windylava likes this.
  8. the orange krysyyjane head just dropped 550k, because i won an auction cheap/no one else was interested at the current time? ;-;

rip people who bought the head for 1.5mil+ beforehand
    padde73 and RainbowPony like this.
  9. Can you link this auction please and Thank you
  10. How much are Dragon Eggs?
  11. If you look in the Rare Section you will find the Price for both types of Dragon Eggs.
  12. Ok, Where to start...
    This is my biggest update since I made the new list:
    Updates:
    Added: Survival V2 Section
    Added: all the new promos 37 plus the 2 July 4th ones
    Added: dates on when the prices get updated
    The Promo list is now in 2 parts because of 15000 characters limit plus the 3rd section is now filled with the weekly price changes and all that sort of stuff. Most of the new 37 Promos are unknown prices so I need some help updating them all. Let me know if any of the stuff needs updating (I know it will).
    586 likes this.
  13. You might want to added the padded fur set
  14. What's that?
  15. Anyone here buying promos?
    • I got an offer of 2.2mil for my UHC gapple, which I turned down
    • I've seen sparks go for 1-2k, meaning that all spicy foods should be less than or equal to this amount.
  16. Not the right thread for selling promos.

Thank you for your input, Prices have been updated
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  17. Just bought a pair of bionic pants for 30k, but that's a bit low. 35k sounds about right.
  18. What is the difference between a diamond supporter gift and a diamond supporter voucher?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.