[Closed] The Promo Prices Thread

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by The_Mancub, Jan 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Updated, Thank you
    Windylava likes this.
  2. Last candy cane in auction was sold for 34k

Here
  3. Look at you, being all useful and stuff :p
    586 and deathconn like this.
  4. Wonder what all my staff heads are worth (smp7 +bird) and then there are the promos (smp7 +tb4) two front rooms and one of the back rooms. NOT that any of it is for sale. Just curious.
  5. Updated

Well for the staff heads price this thread mite help:
    Price Inquiry Staff Heads Forum Page
    mjnoe70 Post: Price Inquiry Staff Heads

as for all the promos well lets just say you're on the right thread.
    Windylava and deathconn like this.
  6. I think that the price for the ICC Eggnogg (spelling lol) can safely be highered a bit, It is currently at 5Million+ but there is an ongoing auction where multiple people bid on and it is currently at almost 7.5 million. https://empireminecraft.com/threads/auction-icc-eggnog.75676/ :)

Also, I love this thread! Even though these prices are not to be taken as a guarantee that you have a good deal, it has helped me countless times already if I needed to get a quick indication :p
    Patr1cV likes this.
    • Aikar's Head (2017 B-day): 250k
    is the same thing as the 2017 purple aikar head :) (if someone disagrees with me let me know)

Edit: fixed typo
  7. Im watching that thread and waiting for the final outcome to update the ICC Eggnog price

Thank you for pointing that out. I have taken away the
    • Aikar's Head (2017 B-day)
    Windylava likes this.
  8. I can confirm 1 PPP Chestplate is now out of circulation, don't know if this will raise up the value but fyi.
  9. it might now since now people know there are less of them they will be charging more if ever sold. what do you mean when you say out of circulation? what happend to it?
    Windylava likes this.
  10. One of them went derelict.
  11. I just bought an iron voucher, a pair of marlin leggings, and two avalanches for the combined price of 40.5k (i don't know separate prices)
  12. Where? Because I’d like to speak to this person ;)
    MerRhyAndBright and 586 like this.
  13. Look in the Auction house :D
    deathconn likes this.
  14. Just looked at the auction. what a great deal all that for just 40.5k, but here is the thing bc there is know way to tell what the separate prices are for these promo idk what I would price them at or what I would change. Again it was a great auction but there is nothing I can do about it with changing the prices on those promos.

Here is the link:
    https://empireminecraft.com/threads...n-supporter-voucher-and-an-avalauncher.75720/
    Smooshed_Potato and deathconn like this.
  15. Mineral Mincer - 50k.

Lots available at that price here.

And others here for just 49k.
  16. Updated to 50k, Thank you
    Windylava likes this.
  17. This is what I bought today:

V-Day Gift With Lore: 1,700,000
    Bullet Proof Vest: 1,500,000
    Unused Rudolph: 575,000
    Do Not Claim Freedom Blade: 650,000
    Unused Incitatus: 1,300,000
    Dragon Poop: 92,500