The period and space

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by CosmaTheWolf_, Nov 4, 2018.

1. I believe I have found a little problem with shop messages
    But first, this is for SS+ because it has to do with commands.

So basically there is a bit of a glitch with the shop messages when someone buys from you. The message appears:

{playername} bought {amount} {items} from you on {server}.

But now it appears:

Thank you for fixing in advance :D[/IMG]
    JDHallows likes this.
  2. Whoops, broken thumbnail
    https://i.imgur.com/G8EAhY7.jpg
    There, that should fix it
    Edit: it didn’t, but it appears:

{Playername} bought {quantity} {items} from you. on {server}

EDIT 2: Here is the link:
    https://m.imgur.com/G8EAhY7
  3. I just spent an hour scrolling imgur after that link. Thanks.
  4. Don't forget to put [img] before it, and if you want to post something after the image, write [/img] (you can use capitals if you prefer). Alternatively, use the insert/edit image button in the rich text editor (this doesn't work on mobile, though).
    SlimeyDiamonds likes this.
  5. Ok thanks, I use mobile, and scaled, so it either or when you edit and scaled
  6. Ahh, ok, I got it to work, I didn’t use [/IMG] :D
    607 likes this.
  7. SS and even I cannot do anything about this, only Aikar can. So at this point, I'll forward it to him to look at, though no promises on that regard. Grammar doesn't seem to be a developer's priority no matter where you go ;)
  8. *inset picture of burned Aikar and co. that I do not posses*
  9. Well, actually, I know one of the people bihind the Dutch translation of the alexa digital assistant, I can tell you that those people do pay attention to grammar and such. Actually, I know him because he is my teacher Dutch Literature. :p
    There are developers for who grammar is a serious concern, although the fact that I had to go to people translating programs that are build around and based on the very consept of langue in order to find any programmers who care about grammar kind of proves your point. :rolleyes:
    [/joke]
    SlimeyDiamonds, 607 and Krysyy like this.