The Outpost of Grotta Erboso

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Jay2a, Dec 1, 2013.

1. The mine town of Grotta Erboso is more unique of all the other outposts. It's a big network of caves deep below the ocean only accessible through the nether. You can find Grotta Erboso on Smp8.
    (Trivia) Grotta Erboso is Italian for Grassy Cave.

Housing: Feel free to dig your houses in almost any open wall! You can have a house dug for you for 100 rupees.
    Trees: There is a tree farm that you can cut down (If you replant them).
    Animals: There is an animal farm that will be harvested for food and making beds (Jobs available).
    Garden: There is a garden (Farm) that will be harvested for food (Jobs available).
    Mob Farm: There is a public mob grinder available.
    Mineshaft: The mineshaft and all natural caves connected are available for mining.
    Mining: Of course, as we get more people, we will need to expand the caves (Jobs available).
    Enchanting Table: An enchanting table can be found by the mob grinder (Public use).

Additional Warnings:
    • There are random silverfish blocks in the walls, so be careful!
    • Mobs will spawn in the caves, just kill them and inform me if a creeper does damage!
    Pictures:

2013-11-30_21.43.06.png 2013-11-30_21.51.00.png 2013-11-30_21.51.21.png 2013-11-30_21.51.37.png 2013-11-30_21.51.46.png 2013-11-30_21.52.03.png 2013-11-30_21.52.09.png 2013-11-30_21.53.03.png 2013-11-30_21.53.16.png

To join, just fill out this and I'll add you to the PM:

Name:
    Occupation (Optional):
    Have you ever been kicked/banned:
    Do you want a house dug for you:
    Ideas to improve the outpost:

Have fun!
    homer71171 likes this.
  2. Reserved.
    I may be changing the way to sign up to join the outpost.

Special thanks to Sha449 for helping me dig the outpost out!
  3. Name: csmanion
    Occupation (Optional):
    Have you ever been kicked/banned: nope
    Do you want a house dug for you: nope i like mining
    Ideas to improve the outpost: haven't seen it yet, but im sure ill have some
  4. Name: <------
    Occupation (Optional): I like mining
    Have you ever been kicked/banned: yes
    Do you want a house dug for you: that would be nice
    Ideas to improve the outpost: have vines and mossy cobble on the walls, add a bit of a "grassy look to the whole area, not just the floor
  5. Name: flamingpotato42 (duh)
    Occupation (Optional): Decorating
    Have you ever been kicked/banned: nope
    Do you want a house dug for you: nah, ill do it
    Ideas to improve the outpost: Add a ancient type feeling to it, maybe like chiseled stone, stone bricks, vines, mossy brick and cobble, normal cobble, grass
  6. It would be wise to lock your chests if you make any there incase a griefer or two show up.
  7. Bumped.
  8. Name: Mindlegokid
    Occupation (Optional): Building/Trolling (jk)
    Have you ever been kicked/banned: Nope.
    Do you want a house dug for you: No, I can dig my own. :)
    Ideas to improve the outpost: I'll await until I see.