The Outpost Index!

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Jakebag, May 13, 2013.

1. Bump! :D
    penfoldex and mba2012 like this.
  2. Name: Gondolin Outpost
    Smp: 4
    How to join: apply on our thread.
    Fetures: we have a public farm, multiple spawners, a cobble generator, mines, abandoned mineshafts, nether fortress, and lots of friendly members.
    Speaking of friendly members, we have 10ish as of the time of writing.
  3. Added, thanks! Another Bump I suppose, we need more outposts to put on the list! :)
    mba2012 likes this.

4. Cat Bump :p
    penfoldex, mba2012 and Adderwolf71 like this.
  5. This is a cool idea. I like it. A wild outpost index. This will be a long thread.
  6. Yes hopefully it will be a long, but informative and useful thread. Still need to add more outposts, If I don't get enough apps then I will have to go searching through the forums to do it myself (which isn't fun and takes a lot more effort :p)
    mba2012 likes this.
  7. Bump again :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  8. Added The New Republic to my recommendations! Guess this is a long awaited Bump to try and get this thread going again!
    mba2012 likes this.
  9. Bringing back this thread, I am currently in the process of updating the page. Please tell me if any of the outposts listed have since been abandoned. :)
    jacob5089 and mba2012 like this.
  10. Gondolin on smp4 has pretty much been abandoned.
  11. I don't think Capitolia is running anymore. I could be wrong though.
  12. This seems pretty cool :)
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  13. Name of outpost: Lanaru
    SMP: 6
    How to join (e.g open to public/joinable upon request etc.): Pm AliceF3 to join
    Features of your outpost (e.g Public mines, farms etc, no more than a few lines!): Iron farm, mob farm, 'apartments' public storage, mine, animal and crop farm :p
    How many members are there?: 7
    Parkerjv9 likes this.
  14. Name of outpost: Underground City
    SMP: 8
    How to join (e.g open to public/joinable upon request etc.): Join by filling out simple app here: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/the-underground-city.33273/
    Features of your outpost (e.g Public mines, farms etc, no more than a few lines!): Ever want to feel wanted or needed? Well it's still a work in progress but we have the outline of our city, but need workers of ALL kind to help finish the city. We will have public mines, farms, foods and ores, even some blocks(Snow) We are located in one of the new biomes and even have a flowing man-made river being built by one of our members and a boat launch.
    How many members are there?: 12 and growing!
  15. Thank you! Added :)
    AliceF3 likes this.
  16. Name of outpost: Drowscape
    SMP:1
    How to join (e.g open to public/joinable upon request etc.): PM myself
    Features of your outpost (e.g Public mines, farms etc, no more than a few lines!): Public mine, auto tree farm, sugar cane farm, sheep farm, mesa biome, city like community, largest 9/11 memorial in EMC
    How many members are there?: 5 active
  17. Added, Thank you! :)

BUMP
  18. smp6 has quite a few more then that, theres erosecity, higgsboson, creeper bay, and atleast two others i cant recall the names of ones like stoneguard or stonewatch or something and the other one is slipping my mind totally
    ill put more info about each once i get back in my own town on my home computer.