The "O-fish-ial" Player-Hosted Something Fishy Thread

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by CarFryer, Apr 22, 2019.

?

How often should I host this event?

Poll closed May 6, 2019.
Once a week 1 vote(s) 11.1%
Once every two weeks 7 vote(s) 77.8%
Once a month 1 vote(s) 11.1%
Only once 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Other (please comment below!) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Greetings EMC! :D

You may have seen my older thread, but for those of you who haven't, I have decided to bring back the Something Fishy events after a couple months of consideration.

If you don't know what this is, Something Fishy was an event hosted occasionally by staff. At these events, the EMC community got together at a predetermined location to fish, chat, and build a fishing village! Unfortunately, this event has not been held in a while...

Which is why I'm bringing it back! :D I'm planning to host the first event on Friday, April 26 2019, at 6 PM EMC time. The event will be located in a random waste and SMP. I'll update the thread before the event by posting the event location. I hope to see you there!

- CarFryer
  2. Ah, nice, I had heard you talk about this! I didn't know it was done outside of town, though, that's cool!
    crystaldragon13 and CarFryer like this.
  3. I'm in! May or may not try to recreate Pacifidlog Town while i'm there haha
    607 and CarFryer like this.
  4. ... the title just clicked.

xD
  5. This is great CarFryer! =D It's one of my favorite events and I will try my best to be there. =D
    607, CarFryer and MoreMoople like this.
  6. Its something very fishy to me ;) :D
    CarFryer likes this.
  7. I'll be there
    CarFryer likes this.
  8. I will try to be there and I can bring some materials for building !
    CarFryer likes this.
  9. Bump!

I've decided to host tonight's event at the SMP2 /park to make things a little bit easier (since this is my first time hosting) :p

I hope to see you there!

-CarFryer
  10. I’ll try to make it! Awesome event!
    Edit: I may be a little late though
  11. darn! got home later than expected and missed it :(

gotta get to the next one haha
    CarFryer likes this.
  12. It was a blast (though we did more hide and seek than fishing...)
  13. The event was amazing tonight! Thanks to everyone who came! :D

The next one will definitely be in the wastelands :p Either next Friday or the Friday after, it depends how the poll turns out!

14. (you can't see me but I'm there ;))
    Skiddylicense04 and CarFryer like this.
  15. Bump! The next Something Fishy event will be hosted tomorrow at 6pm EMC time! I hope to see you there! :D
  16. Exciting! I hope I can make it! What smp?
  17. The exact location of the event hasn't been determined yet, but I will post an update tomorrow before the event :)
    Skiddylicense04 and 607 like this.
  18. Bump! :D

Tonight's event will be hosted at 6pm EMC time at the SMP3 center wastelands. Follow the cobblestone to find the event location if you would like to check it out in advance!

607 and HazardousCode like this.
  19. If you need anything brought over to make a house out there I can bring stuff with me so we can set spawn there and maybe cook fish there as well.
  20. Bump!

The next event is tomorrow at 6pm EMC time! Once again, the thread will be updated before the event starts.

I hope to see you there! :D