THE NEW XBOX 1

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Gadget_AD, May 21, 2013.

1. Ill Be buying a PS4 first, just because I had a playstation 2 not an xbox, and I've had a ps4 since it came out, recently got an xbox 360, had more troubles with it in a month then I have had with the PS3 since I got it (when it first came out)
    Plus I think the PS4 will have more gaming companies making games towards them, as far as I'm concerned the scored is sony 4 - Xbox 1
    Anybody get that joke above? eyy eyy... yeah no..
    jkjkjk182 and talukegord like this.
  2. I have only ever had an xbox so obviously I will side with xbox here only because I've only used the ps3 a few times and it was awkward trying to switch from xbox to ps3. If I was to use the ps3 more often though I bet I would like it. They have good games and good graphics. But so does the xbox. My final opinion is that I will most likely be getting the xbox 1.
  3. I can't stand what Microsoft are doing with the Xbox, I've never used one but there doing it all wrong. There trying to replace your TV box, which is not what they should be doing, far from it - they should be focusing on the gaming. It's doomed to fail.
    mba2012, jkjkjk182 and HylianNinja like this.
  4. Cable boxes just scream modern and cool.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.