The new doctor

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by TehrandomX, Oct 12, 2014.

?

If u were to pick a doctor who would it be

Poll closed Oct 12, 2014.
Brad pitt 4 vote(s) 33.3%
Niall (from 1D) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Selena gomez (if she were a boy) 1 vote(s) 8.3%
Myself duh! 7 vote(s) 58.3%
  1. I Agree, I felt like he could've been a doctor just a bit longer ;-;
  2. Couldn't of put it better myself, and I even like the oldest ones :) go TARDIS, Amy (definately), Rory and David Tennant's doctor :) aanndd I may be the biggest (maybe second) Doctor Who Ner evaaa!
  3. I like the Weeping Angels and hate them. They my be scary, which is why I hate them, but they added alot of drama to the series, especially when Amy and Rory died because of them... :( so sad...
  4. Amy and Rory were my least fave companions tbh! lol
  5. Ohh, really? You have to admit, it was sad :( I can never forget when they went :(
  6. Sadness XD...
  7. I didn't hate them but I wasn't particularly in love with them either :p Really can't decide who my favourite companion has been x3
  8. I wouldn't watch it f any of the poll choices became doctor
  9. In terms of the poll, NONE OF THE ABOVE!!!!
    ClareMuss, penfoldex and anonymouz710 like this.
  10. lol thought so
  11. It is like comparing the Iphones 4, 5 & 6. 4 & 5 were close enough to each other that they were interchangeable, then along comes 6 and you see the difference. While I liked her along side Smith, Clara needs to go in order for Capaldi to get his own "personality". Until then, you keep expecting him to yell Geronimo.
    anonymouz710 likes this.
  12. Perfect analogy McAodh, completely agree with you :3
  13. I thought that too XD
    Geromino! Go away Clara!
  14. I am a bit forgetfull :p
    Its not just British accent, In my opinion the doctoer shouldn't have too much of a dark side but can have one, also you have to handle time and space first :p the doctoer after Capaldi should be female AND I want Sarah Jane back!
    Agent_Creeper23 likes this.
  15. Though I personally think Clara shouldn't be Capaldi's companion, and Geronimo wouldn't be too bad for the new doctor, maybe Clara's staying for the best. Smith may of made it without a companion on Christmas Eve, but Capaldi would go, well, completely insane, literally. He needs Clara to keep him together, and who he would meet would not cope with him WITHOUT Clara. So until we have a new companion ready for him, Clara should stay. I don't get why Oink isn't going along with them, but hey ho.
  16. Its meant to be Pink, but Oink isn't a bad name for him :p
  17. Elizabeth Sladen who played Sarah Jayne passed away a couple of years ago, RIP Elizabeth :)
    Deadmaster98 likes this.
  18. It's kind of hard to bring Sarah Jane back after Elisabeth Sladen passed away :'( R.I.P <3
    Deadmaster98 and ClareMuss like this.
  19. Looks like we're thinking in sync XD >.< I just happened to be a bit slower to post than her :$
    ClareMuss likes this.