The new doctor

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by TehrandomX, Oct 12, 2014.

?

If u were to pick a doctor who would it be

Poll closed Oct 12, 2014.
Brad pitt 4 vote(s) 33.3%
Niall (from 1D) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Selena gomez (if she were a boy) 1 vote(s) 8.3%
Myself duh! 7 vote(s) 58.3%
  1. wait, it is a doctor named who :O
    Patr1cV and ClareMuss like this.
  2. He he yeah Teh :D it's really good :)
  3. No no he's called the Doctoer, and no one knows his real name XD
  4. Ya he need a companion otherwise ima hate it
  5. Thought you didn't know Doctor Who :p
    Same here! And I love Tennant :D
  6. ah I understand, they dont know his name so they call him who
    like doctor... doctor who?
    Patr1cV likes this.
  7. RAwwwwww im so random init btw haas and i are totaly noobs and dont really know whaht doctor who is :O im so not embaressed
  8. Clara's the current companion... I was soo relieved when I thought she was going, but no... when is she gonna go?
    It was ok, but I don't get when the mummy/ghost thing disapeared... so weird!
    anonymouz710 likes this.
  9. lol i think haas is right so who is doctor who again?
  10. Go Rose! No one can redo Tennants' era... but he had to go :( I liked Martha too :D such a Doctor Who Nerd!
  11. I won't get too much into this just yet because I have seen all doctors in at least one or 2 episodes now.

Personally I think Peter Capaldi is doing a fantastic job at the role. Yes, fangirls aren't as drawn to the show anymore and there is a darker side to the Doctor that people don't really want to exist, but that's the greatest thing about the show overall. The ability for one character to be so dynamic and complex that it takes multiple actors to be able to portray him is something other shows lack.

If you don't like the new doctor, you probably haven't seen much of the old series.
  12. Tennant will always be my favourite, but having said that I think Capaldi is an amazing actor yet the plot/scripts of the current series have been shockingly bad O_O Not impressed with the writers :/ And I have a real dislike for Clara, I think she needs to be killed off >:p

Oh and in relation to the poll, The Doctor does not have to be male, for all we know the next regeneration may make him female, which I would personally love to see :3
  13. Ok, ok! The Doctor has to grow with you, I guess... I watched when I was small :)
    Definateley British :D
  14. Totally agree! Every Doctor has their dark side, Capaldi's is just more prominent that the past few :p
  15. Peter is a good actor but I guess its the writers... they need professional help! AKA Me!!
    anonymouz710 likes this.
  16. Not voting in the poll. All of them would be terrible Doctors -_-
    ClareMuss and anonymouz710 like this.
  17. Hi anonymouz710! The writers are bad... ugh what did I do to desreve such bad writers :(
    Lol, I started at watching at David Tennant, or a bit farther then that...
    anonymouz710 likes this.
  18. Hmm... a female would be good :)
    anonymouz710 likes this.
  19. And I have seen much of the old series :D
  20. Hey x3 And well I started with Eccleston but Tennant had far more series :p