The Mob Drop Shop @ 18617, smp9

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by MrColt45, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Mob Drop Shop has (re)introduced gold and iron ingots to its stock of Mob Drops!

Huge stock. Great prices. Bump!
    tuqueque likes this.
  2. Select heads (Pigman (750r), Blaze (750r), Cave Spider (750r), Slime (2,250r)) temporarily available on the main floor.

Bump!
  3. Remember, if someone has come in before you and purchased the four immediately available SCs, it'll take time for the loaded chunk to restock through the hopper system. If you come in and find Mob Drop Shop "out", give it a few minutes as the chests are most likely auto restocking. ty!

Bump! :)
  4. Our drops include shiny flesh, shiny arrows, iron/gold ingots, ink sacs (black dye), ghast tears and more!

Be sure to check out the "buy the SC and save" option on many of our most popular items.

Bump!
  5. I +1000 this shop ever since it opened :)

The amount of mob drops I have gotten from here, especially blaze rods. :)
    MatthewDA and MrColt45 like this.
  6. Now updated with 1.8 drops. Buying all rabbit drops and mutton. Bump!
  7. Now updated with 1.8 drops. Buying all rabbit drops and mutton.

Visit The Hoard @ 18721 for a limited supply of prismarine blocks (3 types) and sea lanterns.

Bump!
  8. Updated with 1.8 drops, including shards and crystals. Buying all rabbit drops and mutton.

You can also visit The Hoard @ 18721 for a limited supply of prismarine blocks (3 types) and sea lanterns.

Bump!
  9. NEED BLAZE RODS
  10. We have those - huge stock. Just forward and to the left when you spawn in. Buy all you like :)
  11. I love this shop just its so complicated to buy there with so many chest and the sellers floor
  12. I'm SOOOOOOOOO going to smp9 I'm from smp7
  13. ty! It's best to just stand in the middle and pan around at the four sides. The drops are roughly organized by passive, water, overworld/end, nether/shiny. Take your time, you'll find what you want.

Also, please keep in mind that if someone has come in before you and purchased the four immediately available SCs, it'll take time for the loaded chunk to restock through the hopper system. If you come in and find Mob Drop Shop "out", give it a few minutes as the chests are most likely auto restocking. I'm never out of a buy by the SC product - what is actually in shop (10+ DCs) is just a portion of my entire stock.

Happy shopping!
    AmusedStew likes this.
  14. Sorry, Mob Drop Shop is temp closed due to a griefing. Apparently, water was glitched on to flush/knock down a good number of heads on the res. Dwight and Luckygreenbird came by to investigate, but it may be some time before the issue is resolved. Unfortunately, even with flow now set to false, I don't want to risk potentially losing more. Loyal/known customer can pm me and I'll be happy to set up direct sales.

Please don't turn this thread into a discussion on griefing. Let staff do their thing and figure out what happened.

2015-06-12_17.20.08.jpg

ty, MrColt45
    DubChef and AmusedStew like this.