The Minty Encounter

Discussion in 'Writers' Corner' started by The_Boulder, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Anything is better than a time war. Well not everything but most things.
    crystaldragon13 likes this.
  2. They learn soo much after being 2 months old :p
  3. Course not! lol I'd be one to talk :p I was just referencing the 15yr hiatus.

And I think this is a great way to help staff fund events! if I had any money left over after all my roadedits I would have bid myself... but lol 20k wouldn't get me far in the first place.
    crystaldragon13 likes this.
  4. I would like to thank all the staff involved in this. It started out as a small joke in slack and they made it into this. :D
  5. Theres World War 1 and World War 2, now theres Staff Wars 1 and... *gulp*
  6. Almost forgot :p congrats to the victors of the minty auctions! I hope to purchase from them soon at least 1 of their spoils lol.... hopefully
    crystaldragon13 and The_Boulder like this.
  7. This was so much fun to do and Bara's story... wow ... I thought it was amazing and it was like the ribbon that tied it all together so nicely. I big round of applause and thank yous to all my staff mates for taking this and running like crazy with it. :D I <3 you guyz.

And!! Thank you to All those who participated in this post, in game, or in the auctions. I know I've had a great time riding the roller coaster of speculation and surprise along with you. tee hee :D

oh and .. ^^ what Kytula said too. Congratz everyone! :)
    Kytula likes this.