The Minty Encounter

Discussion in 'Writers' Corner' started by The_Boulder, Feb 12, 2016.

1. It was an actual battle.
    I think?
    crystaldragon13 likes this.
  2. Yah, whoever wins any of these auctions gets promoted to SS
    Gawadrolt and Shadow_dcord like this.
  3. Because they are warning us that the end is coming. THE END IS COMING WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE
  4. As a pirate, I can't BELIEVE I missed the looting!
  5. Is there a deeper meaning to this story? I may need to read it again, because it just sounded like the same crap that always happens on Stage.
  6. Chickeneer, I think you need a few of these.
  7. Hush you grenny bird!

Anyways I thought the story was leading to EvilToades rank up.
    crystaldragon13 and Kytula like this.
  8. Pics or didn't happen
    ShelLuser likes this.
  9. Thank you Shadow, was my first effort at writing in 15 years. I really didnt expect it to be displayed here.
  10. Wow! Shows that talent never diminishes with time I guess. I thoroughly enjoyed the read, and look forward to more from you ^_^

And I agree too that this is possibly all helping fund the next event toades hosting.
    crystaldragon13 and FoxyRavenger like this.
  11. Was that a reference to my age? Ya whippersnapper!

Not just for Toade, more Mods could be hosting more events soon and people love prizes. So get in there and Bid, Bid, Bid! on those crazy auctions.
  12. We "old" folk need to stick together, Bara! I guess 'tiz time to write that promised parody on the Charge of the Light Brigade - with a bit of an EMC twist. Bid . . . what's that?!!! ;)
  13. Well, this is certainly a very interesting idea and story :p I think it's nice! :)
    crystaldragon13 and AnonReturns like this.
  14. Amazing Story....Its All Chins Fault!
    crystaldragon13 and FoxyRavenger like this.
  15. I'm still new to all of this so i don't quite understand what's happening here. But it all seems very exciting haha. Nice story at the least.
    crystaldragon13 and Baradar67 like this.
  16. Just saying staff on this server are wierd but cool.
  17. Question: If war broke out and regular players took sides what would each staff members army be known as? Going with the story Rainbowchin's would probably called the disciples (or the skittles:p) but what about the other staff.
    Luckygreenbird's allies could be called the greencoats, the parrotlets (it's a real bird; google it;)), or the feathered buccaneers.

Note when I said staff I meant all EMC staff (senior staff, mods, our server deities, etc).
  18. It's better than a Time War...
  19. This is the best post on EMC. Ever.
    <3
    crystaldragon13 and Kytula like this.