The Minecraft Council (Members Only)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by tshack235, Dec 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i already have one, but its too slow.

i need all the workers to collect resources for building the base

please help since you are in the council :)
  2. shack i can apply for the rank.
  3. the Vice-President's Assistant? the more you help, the bigger chance you get of becoming it.

since you already deserve it. i will make you the Vice-President's Assistant right now.

But we still need resources if you can get them for me :)

EDIT: ATTENTION ALL COUNCIL MEMBERS, I HAVE APPOINTED OIDGOD TO BE THE VICE PRESIDENT(Historian101)'S ASSISTANT.
  4. Hey Historian101, when i build the cobble gen, it freezes everytime you log in/out so dont try to fix it unless im online.

I am online everyday :)
  5. im back online, if it froze, im going to fix it
  6. ATTENTION ALL WORKERS: WE NEED ALL MINERS TO COLLECT MINERALS AND COBBLESTONE TO HELP US AT THE COUNCIL BASE. WE NEED RUPEES FOR THE BUILDING FUND. THE MORE YOU HELP, THE MORE IMPORTANT YOU ARE IN THE COUNCIL, AND THE BIGGER CHANCE WE WILL PICK AND SUBMIT YOUR IDEAS. PLEASE HELP, ALL COUNCIL MEMBERS!

WE NEED ALL WOODCUTTERS TO CUT WOOD FOR THE SUPPLIES ALSO.

PLEASE HELP THE COUNCIL! :)
  7. He's right, i have only 3 rups, money is becoming a huge problem. if we cant buy resources we cant find, then comstruction gets delayed until we find them and it gets really annoying.
  8. il help as soon as possible. that might not be very soon tho...
  9. i have absolutely no money, we need the workers/members to help us collect things to build and/or sell
  10. Hey guys, we should have some people come to my lot and live temporarily in the huts i set up, and by temporarily i mean until the projects done. I've got the huts with everything except for beds
  11. I would like to join, I am a master logger pretty good with redstone pretty good at killing mobs, an excellent miner and i can build really cool things if i have the resources, please consider me!
  12. Terr, you can join.

These are your two main jobs im giving you, Cut wood, and go mining for minerals. Your secondary-job is mob-killing, ONLY do this job after you have alot of wood and minerals/cobblestone.

13. I agree, we do need those resources, but can he use the farms for both out back? He could then rack up some serious resources and then go mob massacring like that WoW comericial. He could sell some loot to raise funds.
  14. i will like to apply i am a master of red stone and building
  15. Tshack, we could use both, redstone for automatic farms, and we need builders for the base
  16. You are in.

Your job is to make an automatic farm later (by later i mean when we ask)
    Historian101 and GRANTSWIM4 like this.
  17. p.s. i forgot to tell u that im AWESOME with redstone and pistons. my user is TheTrufflehunter not Eragon132 just letting u know.
  18. Hey Tshack, I came up with an idea, it's called project Mass Production What it is is we take all the ore we find and we can have workers smelt it in the room i set up and they can craft objects for us to. P.S. the room has a sign that has a messed up project name
  19. Hey tshack i'm online
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.