THE LARGEST PROJECT YET IS ABOUT TO BEGIN ON SMP4

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by R0bbieJo, Sep 19, 2012.

?

Do You Want To Be Involved In Our Smp4 Dream

Yes! 75 vote(s) 78.1%
No... 4 vote(s) 4.2%
I Will Let You Know 17 vote(s) 17.7%
  1. I'll help! :)
    EDIT: Is this some kind of EMC memorial?
  2. I'll be looking at my supplies when I get home from university tonight. :)
  3. Not a memorial exactly. Don't want to give to much info out though. :)
  4. 8 stacks of glass cooking as we speak. I also have quite a few stacks of glowstone and could potentially get ome emeralds via a villager.
  5. My plan is cooking... you shall get the 142,000r soon...
  6. Thought you were perm-banned, how going sent the R?
  7. I am... muahahahhahaaaa ive got a plan... muahahahhaa
  8. 0.o okay.............
  9. Okay so I am going to be getting out my handy dandy notebook this weekend!
    I am going to be making a list and checking it about 29 times....
    Then I am going to put up some chests on Smp4... :)

For all that have already gathered some materials and PM'd me.... Thank You so much! For those that are now... Thank You too....
    We will keep you posted! ;)
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  10. If you want Robbie, I can set up some chests for materials in my shop as well. So if some reason you get full, they can still sell it too me.
  11. I'm on smp4 I'll help. I"ll PM this weekend.
  12. pffttt only 17 res' XD
    i would help but im already tied to a huge project, sorry :(
  13. STARTING with 17...lol
    Already have more PMs than I can handle of others wanting to join us... HeeHeeHee:p
  14. I am gonna get a supply of a dblchest of iron ingots for a good deal about half what I am selling for will be happy to sell u a few stacks of iron blocks
  15. how can i help?
  16. Sent you the rupees, r0bbie.
  17. I want 143,185 rupees XD
  18. Ok the snow is coming along pretty well. I'll pm you when I have a double chest.
  19. I have a res Made of stone brick if you need any and If your need to claim another res I can help you with that too
  20. You are ALL so Amazing! I can't tell you how proud I am to be a part of a community such as this one.... The timing for me is also perfect.... The cold is coming whether I like it or not and this will give me Plenty to do on days when I am allergic to the snow...lol

Please be patient with me. I am but one and you are all so awesome I am having trouble keeping up... This weekend I am going to appoint some of the original crew to head parts of this project. They will soon be a HUGE asset to all of us. I will start a thread to introduce each one and tell you what there tasks will include...

Stay Tuned... :)
    NINJATTILA likes this.