The Inkstain - An Ingame Newspaper

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Hashhog, Feb 23, 2015.

1. I imagine that you're going to the wrong residence... Try his other residences :rolleyes:
    Tuqueque and 607 like this.
  2. Pretty cool. I'll be subscribing and donating. They'll come in two payments.
  3. I take it that you went to my first residence on SMP4? If so, then yes, that was griefed... by me. :rolleyes: Organized, isn't it? Anyway, it's at my third res ( which is on SMP8), not the one on 4. :)

4. Now that's a shocking revelation! I can't believe you admitted it! How could you cold heartedly grief such a nice and friendly player? This is shocking and sad news indeed...

I may need to talk to Apostrophe about this... Oh my...

:D
  5. Huge thanks to TigerstarMC for a 10k donation! :D
    Tuqueque and ShelLuser like this.
  6. :eek:
    Tuqueque likes this.
  7. Bump. Releasing a new one this weekend. :)
    Tuqueque and PenguinDJ like this.
  8. I purchased the Sub Eternal on Aug 26, 2014, I believe this is my receipt for the eternal subscription? I don't see my name in your list. Purchases from Hashhog3000.png
    Tuqueque likes this.
  9. The Ink Stain has set up shop on SMP2!

For the sheer amount of 1 extra rupee do you get to buy the Inkstain at 3544 @ smp2!

I'm still working out some of the details but for now I think this makes an interesting newsstand. Right before you walk towards the exit (assuming you didn't teleport away) will you see that single lonely chest with a few signs around it. What could it be?

When coming closer all is revealed, as can be seen above.

SO yeah; Inkstain has now also flowed down onto smp2 :)
  10. That's actually kind of cool, for people who have to pay 10 rupees for vault and live on smp2, that's quite an advantage!
    Tuqueque and ShelLuser like this.
  11. Just want to be sure you don't forget me!
    Tuqueque likes this.
  12. Added. :) Not sure why you weren't on the list... must've been some mistake when transferring it to the thread. Thanks for letting me know! :)
  13. Thanks for taking care of it!
  14. I can't find your bookstore.
    your 3rd res just takes me to a garden.
    when i go into your office, i see "subscription management" and stuff but i see nowhere to buy anything.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  15. Uh, how do we subscribe if we dont have access to smp8 town :p
    Tuqueque likes this.
  16. Can I sub
    Tuqueque likes this.
  17. I would like to subscribe and could I get the first issues that i missed ty
    Tuqueque likes this.
  18. Inkstain 10 released.
    Just send me a book and rupees explaining the situation.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  19. How do I subscribe
    Tuqueque likes this.
  20. Sent money and book. Disregard the point in book where it says to tell me subscription price....
    Tuqueque, ShelLuser and Hashhog like this.