The Incredible Bulk

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by KandK22, Jun 20, 2018.

1. No Longer Accepting Orders At This Time

Welcome everyone to the forum page for The Incredible Bulk. In case you guys are wondering what this business is all about, I will lay it out for you guys. So what we do at The Incredible Bulk is, sell you blocks in bulk that you may not want to get yourself or have the time to. You may be in the need for a few double chest of wood or even two stacks of wood. Well we got you covered. Any Minecraft block you need we can get for you. So now you know what we do, it’s time to see how we will be pricing.

The Collectors
    GeneralWillikers
    PurpleBook163

All blocks are priced in double chest (DC) or single chest (SC) formats. That does not mean you can not order 3 full stacks of an item or anything under a single chest quantity. We will figure out a price for you if you want less than a single chest of items. Now we go into the specifics. Click the link to see them.

Disclaimer: We are backed up on gravel, sand and anything that takes those orders. So keep that in mind when you are thinking about ordering.
    Block Prices

Dirt- (SC)-100r, (DC)-200r Grass Block- (SC)-250r, (DC)-500r
    Stone- (SC)- 500r, (DC)-1,000r Stone Brick- (SC)-500r, (DC)-1,000r
    All Wood Logs- (SC)-1,000r, (DC)-2,000r All Wood Planks- (SC)-500r, (DC)-1,000r
    Sand- (SC)-1,000r, (DC)-2,000r Sandstone- (SC)-1,500r, (DC)-3,000r
    All Concrete (powder and colors)- (SC)-4,500r, (DC)-9,000r
    All Wool Colors- (SC)-800r, (DC)-1,600rQuartz Block- (SC)-64,500r, (DC)-129,000r
    Quartz Ore- (SC)-34,000r, (DC)-68,000r Iron Block- (SC)-28,000r, (DC)-56,000r
    Gold Block- (SC)-98,000r, (DC)-196,000r Glass- (SC)-2,700r, (DC) 5,400r
    Gravel- (SC)-2,000r, (DC)-4,000r Cobblestone- (SC)-400r, (DC)-800r
    Andesite- (SC)-800r, (DC)-1,600r Polished Andesite- (SC)-1,500r, (DC)-3,000r
    Granite- (SC)-800r, (DC)-1,600r Polished Granite- (SC)-1,500r, (DC)-3,000r
    Diorite- (SC)-800r, (DC)-1,600r Polished Diorite- (SC)-1,500r, (DC)-3,000r
    Ice- (SC)-1,500r, (DC)-3,000r Packed Ice- (SC)-2,500r, (DC)-5,000r
    Brick Block- (SC)-18,500r All Terracotta- (SC)-1,500r, (DC)3,000r
    Snow Block- (SC)-1,500r, (DC)-3,000r Bone Block- (SC)-12,000r, (DC)-24,000r
    Soul Sand- (SC)-800r, (DC)-1,600rGlowstone- (SC)-4,500r, (DC)-9,000r
    Netherrack- (SC)-400r, (DC)-800r Clay Block- (SC)-4,500r, (DC)-9,000r

Disclaimer: Some blocks will take a while for me to obtain so keep that in mind.
    Also you may request items that are not blocks such as crops or flowers and we can talk prices and quantity in a private message.

Now time for everyone's favorite part, and that is ordering. The Incredible Bulk has two ordering methods to make ordering easy on you.

Method one is sending me a private message on the forums. All you have to do is tell me what block or blocks you want and the quantity you want of them. Also leave in there if you will be picking up your order or if you want me to drop it off at your res. Make sure you leave your res number and where to drop the blocks off at.
    Method two is stopping by the business yourself and dropping off a written book with all your information. The res number is 4351 on smp2. Simply when you get there walk straight forward then you will be teleported, walk forward more through the doors and drop off your book in the order drop off at the desk. Make sure in the book you include what blocks you want, the quantity of said blocks, and then if you will be picking up or if I will be dropping it off.

If you will be picking up your order from The Incredible Bulk come to the residence 4351 on smp2. You will be put in a teleport room. From there you will take the teleport that says to pick up. You will then be at the pick up spot. Before you can pick up your order you must pay me your total. I will private message you your total when I have your order finished. Once private messaged your access chest will be set up. It’s that simple.

If I will be dropping off your order I will charge a flat rate of 500r for any order over two double chest. Make sure you tell me where you want it dropped off and set up an access chest. Once I have received payment I will drop off your order.

If you guys have any comments or concerns just leave them down below. If you guys also have any way for me to make this business better leave them down below. Also let me know if you think any of my prices should be changed. If you have any other block not listed that you want send me a private message and we can discuss it further.

Always thank you guys for stopping by The Incredible Bulk! :)
  2. Can't wait to do business! You have some great prices :)
  3. Thanks, Just had to do some math based on peoples prices to figure them out. Can't wait to start.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  4. Bump Bump
  5. Bump Bump...Bump Bump
  6. This looks really cool, I hope lots of people use this business to their advantage ;)
  7. Can you deliver to the frontier please? There's a road which leads to my base which you can easily access, and it takes only 8 minutes via foot, 6 by horse and 2-3 by elytra
  8. Yes we can deliver to frontier for you. Just leave all the information to get there in a pm.
  9. Oohhh I need some of this stuff. :D Nice service. :) I'll send a PM soon. :)
    FadedMartian likes this.
  10. Are all the blocks you listed the only ones you have service to?
  11. No, those are just the main ones I could think of and what people would mostly want.
  12. Bump also added a way for you guys to see what orders we are doing and what orders we have done. I am also working on making the prices look a little cleaner. :)
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  13. Hey general, you have the order list set to private, so I can’t view it.
  14. Okay thank you for the heads up
  15. I would like to order 40 dc of netherrack! 32k if i calculated it correctly.
  16. Alright will add your order in, also pickup or drop off
    ttyler333 likes this.
  17. Can i do drop off? Is it extra? I'll setup 40dc's with pricing on the signs, if that works for you!