The Hunger Games Arena!

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by TheRocketSurgeon, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah the server the DT/Trollolol Games will be using will be like 333Kirby, privately sent to each participants we are not going to put the IP showing for public eyes (griefers and against rules)
  2. Username: adriankristoffer
    Why we should accept you? beacuase am a huge fan of hunger games, and think this will be much fun
    Interesting things about you? i have read the books and loved the movie and will try to make a good show
    What is your best "career" in minecraft? im good at mining and finding resources
    Opt for Gamemaker? no, i want to be a tribute
  3. oidking
    why should i be accepted i don't know because i play empire mine craft :cool: and love hunger games
    interesting things about me can never seem to get a server up properly and have helped kirby with his
    best thing in mine craft pvp ;) seriously
    opt for game maker already am
    just had to send one in so thank you for hearing mine
  4. people if you are here and aren't sending an application please refrain from complaining or getting off topic
  5. Equinox_Boss
    i am awesome a biulding and killing
    i am creavtve
    I will be gamemake if you want me to
    Smp1
  6. Username:brandop123
    Why we should accept you?I would like to try a survival map
    Interesting things about you?I like eating spider eyes in mc
    What is your best "career" in minecraft?redstone and/or mob grinding
    Opt for Gamemaker?none
  7. Username: gamer7112
    Why we should accept you? Im awesome at hunting people and animals i can go mining and fight agains mobs and i am good at hiding
    Interesting things about you? Like the hunger games books and movie Love Minecraft
    what is your best "career" in minecraft? Building/hunting/pixel art
    Opt for Gamemaker? no
  8. Username: S_R_L_B
    Why we should accept you? I am a skilled hunter with the bow. I can make quick and easy shelter. I have read all the hunger games books and seen the movie 2 times ;) I know my way around. Did I mention im a HUGE fan?
    What is your best "career" in minecraft? Probably mining. I can go out for days at a time and come back with chest full of resources!
    Opt for Gamemaker? TRIBUTE!!!!! Whatever district you want to put me in ;)
  9. Username: Dreamytje
    Why we should accept you? Because I would love to participate in this event, as a gamemaker tho, helping you guys out :)
    Interesting things about you? I love pizza, I could always do some video editing (if the skill didn't fade away yet)
    What is your best "career" in minecraft? I'm currently running a shop together with BeLugh and its the best shop on SMP7 so :)
    Opt for Gamemaker? Yes

Need any more information feel free to ask.
  10. Username: Arth99
    Why we should accept you? I love the hunger games. Ive read all the books and watched the film. Id really like a chance to take part in this.
    Interesting things about you? I support ARSENAL! I like boating to place in the west outpost on smp6 and i enjoy using the xp farm.
    What is your best "career" in minecraft? Mining I LOVE getting stuff when you mine I dont enjoy getting coal though. (so you dont put me into district 12.)
    Opt for Gamemaker? uuuuuum. It sounds pretty cool so yeh.
  11. All of you accepted. Dreamy is a gamemaker now. Will update form later.
  12. Am I a gamemaker?
  13. Yaaa im in. What time is this?
  14. Username: SecretAznEks
    Why we should accept you? Because I love the Hunger Games and I'd love to be part of yet another server that is doing this.
    Interesting things about you? I've played and co-run a small Hunger Games Server in the past.
    What is your best "career" in minecraft? I like building traps and such. I also do archery well.
    Opt for Gamemaker? I would prefer to play, but if at the end you still need a GM I'll happilly do it.
    Oh yeah, District Four. Like Finnick.
    ninjaboy5656 likes this.
  15. Finnick ftw!
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  16. I know, I'm kind of pissed that he — nope. Not gonna spoil it.
  17. Lol I finished the series already :p I also like Haymitch. I think he is a boss. ;)
    S_R_L_B likes this.
  18. Is it 1 of each gender for the districts? Because I would ever most like to be picked for district 2?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.