The Hall of Crafting

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by DemonThunder345, Oct 12, 2013.

1. I have to check the wiki EVERY time I go to craft one.
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  2. Maybe you should buy them from 1112 purple section on smp1 :rolleyes:
    Olaf_C likes this.
  3. To lazy I live on 7.
  4. As do I.
    Olaf_C likes this.
  5. Lots of le progress
    607 likes this.
  6. Need some leather? I have a few stacks extra for frames if you would like.
    Olaf_C and DemonThunder345 like this.
  7. Today lots of work will happen. Me and Olaf don't have any school today because of ThanksGiving.
    So expect lots of le progress :)
    Thanks to everyone who has helped/donated, it really helped us!
  8. Chances are if you don't know a recipe it will automatically be under "Hard" for you.
  9. What? We file recipes by what the object which comes out does
  10. They were talking about filing by difficulty, earlier, and I was agreeing with filing them by object.
    607 likes this.
  11. Demon and I are now sorting it in section and each section is based on the objects purpose. If you want to see our current layout go to 5129 on utopia.
    607 and DemonThunder345 like this.
  12. If you watch the video I have in the OP and watch the whole thing, you will see what I mean.
  13. And Cake :rolleyes:
  14. .........Don't we already have a mod for this? Also nice resource pack :D
  15. Well, there are people who are too lazy to install mods (like me and other newbies) and this project is just kind of a fun thing. I might want to see if the building can become something that is a bit multipurpose. The new bungee pack really will help with business too. It is really just more fun in my opinion and demons than a mod.
  16. Also its faster and simple and will help lots of players. Like newbies that dont know how to craft a cake or piston and those kind of things.
  17. ummmm...It's very easy to install a mod (mod installers)...
  18. Not on a mac (trust me) and I have tried several approved crafting mods and they tend to be a pain sometimes
  19. Who games on a mac?
    jkjkjk182 and 607 like this.