The Greatest Idea(s) of All Time

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by IamSaj, Aug 11, 2012.

1. You really need to think about this, MC tries to add real life with some fun, so a real bank gives interest because they lend your money so how fair is it? and why not just keep the rupees normally?
  2. I want the Chests to sound like Creepers next April Fools day. That would be cool.
    AlexHallon likes this.
  3. Ok ok I just thought it was a good idea for people who would like more rupees
  4. yeah but the rich could over use it and what about alts?
  5. Maybe have interest and scrap daily bonuses? Perhaps you have to be online to gain interest?
  6. You can never have too many rupees

Eg if I told you I would give you 100k you wouldn't refuse it or would you?
  7. I wouldnt refuse but im thinking that the economy may need money but the rich would stay rich and get richer
  8. Ok this thread is now open for more suggestions me and nfell2009 will stop ranting about my suggestion

Iamsaj I'm not Haijacking the thread I will try not to post on it again
    (unless I think on another suggestion)
  9. Agreed :p I like the idea but I dont want the richest getting richer.

Next Suggestion!!
  10. If there was intrest, all the big bucks can just store in the bank. No, terrible idea.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  11. Also, it would be cool, if EMC gets a tekkit server, which is VERY unlikely, they could have a battle of the gods, using the amounts of crap to kill with it has.
  12. I love the first idea!
  13. What the heck? marknaijger?
    ScarTheNinja likes this.
  14. What about the rich people? PThagarad can put 4 million rupees in and get around 10k everyday!
  15. I said Marknaiijger, and you said marknaijger xD
  16. Bump (Ideas need to be seen by more people)
  17. What about the signs functioning as buttons?
  18. Clapping.gif
    MissMadison910 likes this.
  19. Signs that function as buttons are perfect! I could make a real gambling machine!!!!!
    IamSaj likes this.
  20. But what about being charged rupees?

Me - Lets visit RESX
    RESX - Press the button for diamond!!
    Me - Oh Ya!!
    RESX - You've been charge 50k for diamond