The Good Samaritan Award 2014 Introduction Thread

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Hashhog, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Wait, where does all this stuff go?
    Chespinlover77 likes this.
  2. More details will come when the thread is posted, but it is given out to players as a thank you for being such an amazing part of the community. There will be 9 empire fireworks given out to one player on each server aswell as some rupees, then rupees will be given to the main winner along with something special (still deciding).

The philosophy of the award is to jump start the community by finding players who do good in the community and encouraging players to be good community members, and reward good community members for what they do. They can use the item for whatever they want (and the rupees), but it is encouraged to use the rewards to benefit the EMC community. Last years winner built a very successful community farm with help from the funds.
    607, hashhog3000 and sambish20 like this.
  3. Oh, ok. I'll donate a little, I finally was able to earn some rupees back.
    TechFilmer, 607 and hashhog3000 like this.
  4. Ok, I did donate. I can't remember if I filled out the form or not..
    TechFilmer and hashhog3000 like this.
  5. Even though I got only 11k I donated 5k. It's a Good Samaritan Act so why not donate almost half of my current rupee bal.;)
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  6. When is dis agian? :p
  7. Eventually. Hash and i are still brainstorming some changes.
    NathanRP, hashhog3000 and TechFilmer like this.
  8. We just want to make sure that we get everything perfect to make the contest the best possible experience. :) The more streamlined and fair the process, the better it will be for you guys.
  9. Thank you so much to Chespinlover77 for a 10,000r donation!

Updates are that Olaf and I are hoping to get this pushed out soon. Again, want to make sure that the award is designed to be as fair as possible. :)
    607 and Olaf_C like this.
  10. Hehe would've given all me money but I have a bunch of projects to do :D
    Thank you guys also for setting this up so that we could donate stuff :)