The future of Empire Minecraft

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Yup..
  2. We will have 2 servers after tomorrow. One will be smp1.empireminecraft.com and the other smp2.empireminecraft.com
  3. i might have missed this but i'm just curoius will smp2 have it's own wilderness/utopia/wastelands?
  4. by the sounds if it yes it think i will
  5. so the ip for the new 1 will be released later today
  6. My brain hurts from all of the misspelling and ignorance flooded into this thread.. I suggest it being edited to remove the irrelevant "I wan b srv admn plz dis mi fav srvr... 1337!!!111!"....

OT: Congrats on getting the new server up and ready to roll out tomorrow. Hope to find a second residence to build on but I will not be rushing to it, considering I have a nicely sized on on smp1 as of right now. :)

Still haven't found a decent hour to get in here on EST. Aside from 0430, the server is usually full when I come online. The 0430 is no good for me because I neither have the money (for electricity) nor the level of disrespect for active players, to go AFK for 14-16 hours daily, as to guarantee a spot so that I can play for ~1 hour each night... :(
    It is ok, come 14 November, I will have the $5 to donate to be a supporter for at least 30 days.. :D
  7. They really should have a Anti-afk system, cuz if you look at the live map, a lot of people is just standing there, waiting for them to come home.. Annoying for us people who wanna play right now xD Anyway, i suggest that if you see an afk in spawn, push em into a portal.. That should teach the afks a lesson :D
  8. This is one of my next projects, a kicker for AFK people because I agree with you :)
    zanderboy and Sundanian like this.
  9. i c it is up but i cant get on why is this?? and it sais you are not whitelisted on this server??
    and i need a residence
    and also do my items beolong on both servers???
  10. Details will be up soon, a few more hours until we are ready to launch :)
  11. Nearly cant wait xD

12. GameKribJEREMY likes this.
  13. UPDATE: New server will launch this evening (11/9) at 7:00pm ET (midnight GMT).

More details will be posted on the home page before then. Thanks!
    GameKribJEREMY likes this.
  14. o lol tonight XD
    thnx guys and cant wait to get a res :D:D:D
  15. is there a way of converting my items across the servers?
  16. try reading the guide
  17. Thx alot guys..... unfortunatly the server is full atm
  18. wait scratch that.... DAMN its ofline XD
  19. JustinGuy, You are epic, like Neo from the Matrix, but so much better! This server has revolutionised from the 'other' servers. Empire Minecraft (I love saying that!) is, and always will be the server I will look up to. I was getting bored of Minecraft. Then all at once:
    Motherloadingly AWESOME server, Empire Minecraft of course.
    Minecraft 1.0.0!
    And now I fully know the potential of ALL servers, and wish they were more like EMC, don't we all?
    I joined when there was 1 server, and there was an average 30 people on throughout the day. Now look
    3 Servers, almost 4! Cross Server Interfacing that I never thought was possible XD! Plugins made from coding BY the administrators. A community so awesome I wish I could give everyone that ever goes on this server and helps out $1000 each. This server, is minecraft, its undescribable.

I absolutely Love this server to my heart and I would shed tears if anything happened to it, or any one of the epic mods and admins....
    I love you guys.... -Echidy (The Ech Monster)
    Twitch1 and JustinGuy like this.