The First Loser |S4:G1|

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 607, Mar 16, 2020.

?

How many games of The First Loser have you participated in before?

None. 11 vote(s) 52.4%
One. 3 vote(s) 14.3%
Two. 1 vote(s) 4.8%
Three. 3 vote(s) 14.3%
More than three. 3 vote(s) 14.3%
  1. My time has come
  2. Link to round 4 form? :confused:
  3. its in the PM
    AmusedStew likes this.
  4. Yup, thats my fault... I had only been awake for like 2 minutes when I went to vote lol.

Looks like you can't vote for rhy though, his name is off the ballot even though the grid says he hasn't lost.... unless this is another derp from just now waking up.
    607 and Sprhyngtime like this.
  5. I'm safe, so you can't vote for me this round, you bum :p
    607, AmusedStew and jacob5089 like this.
  6. :c

And in the OP. :)
    That is indeed how it's supposed to be. :p
    Smooshed_Potato and AmusedStew like this.
  7. Yeah, that is why I shouldn't get on the forums within the first 3 minutes of being awake- I make derps.
    Sprhyngtime and 607 like this.
  8. Yay, just realised I made a derp with the form, too... I wonder if any of you had noticed? Both questions were "What is your username". :D
    wafflecoffee and AmusedStew like this.
  9. No tie, for once. :D

Winner: belac555 (4 votes)
    First Loser: jacob5089 (3 votes)

I wonder, because an extra person got disqualified in the previous round, shouldn't I decrease the special round numbers (row/column, only yourself) by one?
    jacob5089 likes this.
  10. Yes pls, that makes it so that there won't be rounds where you can only vote for one person
    607 and jacob5089 like this.
  11. Round 5 might be resolved tomorrow instead of today (depending on whether there will be a mattering tie this evening), as I noticed this morning that several people hadn't voted and realised I hadn't sent a pm this round yet. I did that, but only one of those four has now voted anyway, so I'd like to wait a bit longer.
    KoolAid42 and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  12. I'm going to vote again, mainly because I don't remember if I have or have not voted. If you see two votes from me, please discard the second one that you are about to see.
    607 likes this.
  13. You appear to have only voted once, but it seems that Skele voted twice again. :D Anyway there's a tie, so indeed this round's resolution will be tomorrow.
    SkeleTin007 and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  14. Apologies just wanted to make sure
  15. Round 5 results, round 6 grid

Winner: Sprhyngtime (3 votes)
    First Loser: wafflecoffee (2 votes)
    Second Loser: NamRorrim (2 votes)
  16. Round 6 results, round 7 grid

Winner: TomvanWijnen (5 votes)
    First Loser: belac555 (2 votes)

Starting next round, each player will have to decide whether to keep their row or column safe if they win! Keep that in mind. :)
  17. Thanks for letting us know. :D
    607 likes this.
  18. Whoops, didn't wrap up the round yesterday! In the morning it turned out again that I had missed the pm message and had only received 2/3rds of the votes, and yesterday evening I was stuck on something in Python. :p I can't do it right away now either, as there is a double vote and there will be a tie. :p (I'm not sure between who yet, though, as that depends on the resolution of the double vote)
  19. Sorry for the stall. belac has not responded on the tie-break. I guess I should use random.org, then? This situation is not in the rules, it might not have occurred before. :p