The Epic Survivors

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AlexHallon, Feb 17, 2012.

?

Do you like living in Wilderness?

Yes!!! 56 vote(s) 49.1%
A little 32 vote(s) 28.1%
I don't know 11 vote(s) 9.6%
Nah... 9 vote(s) 7.9%
IT SUCKS 6 vote(s) 5.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Because me and alex and djozane are already in an "about to retire" group, and we all talk on skype and are just generally friends, lol. I only dj in real life though, not alex.
    And also, I've been playing for slightly longer than you and brennian (minecraft). I may be only 2 weeks old on EMC but i'm around 2 years old on Minecraft. Weird how time flys by, y'know?
  2. Hey, Alex, accept Starpuncher. He is my brother and he talks to djozane sometimes also. He's in the epic shaft gang too, you can trust him 100%!!!
  3. lol u mean with the nether portal and water
  4. Even if they have played MC, nobody gets to know EMC in two weeks, and an automatic co leadership? come on, this guys full of egotism! They probably don't know how to keep their mouth shut, and how to detect grievers, and other online etiquette. Just saying
  5. lol agree minecraft feels like it just came out with alpha and now were on minecraft full release
  6. I'm slightly older than AlexHallon too, and I am from a part of England where the people can put up a nice long argument where they win most of the time. Plus, I have experience with running my own server. Just sayin' :p
  7. Sorry for replying a little bit late, I could not play much at all yesterday :/

Welcome to TES.
  8. Thanks Alex :)
  9. no something else...
  10. lol the 1 justin just posted ?
  11. Staff members aren't allowed to join groups..............................
  12. no the problem on smp5 , smp6 ps why i can't be the co owner i good at all things in mc brewing enchanting redstone.... crafting :)
  13. co-owner of the group? he said it had to be people he knew and he already has 2 people fit for the job
  14. Well, even that said Soul, I'm accustomed to EMC, and I know how the people here work. that said, I am one of the best Greif protectors as I have been on both ends of the grief. I think I should be promoted to Security Officer, because I can hide chests, post signs that turn grievers away, hide from the live map (buildings and people,) use materials that can't get grieved, etc etc etc
  15. Because me and Soul have had far more exp with Alex and he is the leader so he can pick who can be co-leader that is just how it is soz.
  16. Djozane, please edit your most recent post instead of making 5 in a row. :) It's best if you don't clutter the forums.
  17. u saying that u have griefed scares me to be honest and most of the grifers that are on the server use x-ray so hidding chest doesnt work as well also cant wait for 1.2
  18. That was before, ( the greifng) but x-ray'ers get seen by Mods using Square, it detects mods of any sort
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.