The Epic Survivors

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AlexHallon, Feb 17, 2012.

?

Do you like living in Wilderness?

Yes!!! 56 vote(s) 49.1%
A little 32 vote(s) 28.1%
I don't know 11 vote(s) 9.6%
Nah... 9 vote(s) 7.9%
IT SUCKS 6 vote(s) 5.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lol u cant say 30 lvl each time because the higher the lvl the more xp required to get to the next :p
  2. Man you are picky :p
  3. suggestion for the first project for the builders. i great mob spawner not the mob spawner block but an actual mob spawner that is made.
  4. guys should we start the epic survivors on smp7 since it will be new and wont go on the upcoming reset for the wilderness and no one lives there in the clan?
  5. Yup, we should.
  6. Exactly what I have been thinking of.

Time to pack, all!!! We will go next week, on Saturday 17th of March, we will go!!!
    But with changed plans.
    Since smp7 is now launched, we will go there! :D
    Since it just got launched, there will be a (kinda) fresh Wilderness, with not very much destroyed, very few people living there, and a LOT of new resources! :D :D :D
    But, I still need you to tell your time zones...
    Right now I have CET, GMT and EST.
    Things to pack: Weapons, Tools, Armor, Food, Materials, Torches and some more stuff if you want to.
  7. Wanna go tomorrow? or the day after cause I'm just about ready.
  8. We will be leaving after the wilderness on each server is reset. We still need to decide what server the base will be! We have a choice: Smp3, smp6, or smp7.

Got my food, got my armor, got my enchanted pickaxe, got my diamond and iron sword, just need an axe and a shovel :p I also have 3 potions of swiftness for quick getaways in creeper or "players who light you on fire" emergencies.

Alex, do you mind AT ALL if I start a new group and we link it with TES to create a superpowered group? It will give you all of my players! Surely this is a good idea?
    (I will be doing this AFTER we settle in with TES by the way!)

There's no way me and Djozane are using smp7. I'm sorry, but the wilderness will be reset by the time we leave. There's no point!
  9. smp 7 is best :)
  10. Why do you not want to use smp7? it won't be affected by the Reset.

Also, that group sounds like a good idea! =) But of course, we need to settle and build our base first.
    I will start 2 or 3 private conversations with you guys, where we can discuss this stuff secretly.
  11. Wouldn't it be March not February?
    MEINCRAVTA likes this.
  12. Thanks for notifying me, I'm changing it =P
  13. Welcome ;)

So I am EST. So it would be Friday at 12.30?
  14. Yes, 12.30 for you, but at Saturday ;)
  15. Ok, still not sure weather I will be there...... Will we meet at smp7 spawn?
  16. Because it's a rubbish empire server. I don't really mean to offend the moderators, as the empire servers are great, but smp7 it's horrible. Just doesn't fit my criteria, it's faulty.
  17. Really? why? we will venture thousands of blocks away from one of the outposts.....
    So we will be in a completely new spot, where noone has been before.
    The Wilderness will be just as on SMP1-6, but better!
  18. Yes, we will meet there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.